She looked shock to see us standing in Calum's room. 

"Guys...what are you doing here?" She asked, fear easily detected in her voice. "Oh I really don't know. What do you think Maya?" Lillie asked, obviously furious. 

"I understand why Luke, Ashton, and Michael would be here. But you Lillie, I don't get. You don't even know Calum!" Maya exclaimed. "I came because I care, even if I don't know Calum personally. When you care about people you make an effort to see them, even if you don't know them," Lillie replied. 

"Well yeah that makes a whole lot of sense. I didn't know Queen of England and I'd totally go to her funeral," she replied sarcastically.

"Don't use your sarcasm on me Maya. I'm so sick of your shit right now, and I don't care if you're my best friend. I mean it. Why did you tell Peter that Calum was here? You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" Lillie yelled.

That's when Maya's facial expression went from fear and shock to confusion and vulnerability. "I don't even know! I was mad at Luke for breaking up with me. I was confused at what happened and I wanted to get him back," Maya replied, almost in tears.

"That is it! Maya Lacings I don't care if you're my best friend I will beat you up until you're sorry to, Luke and Calum, for what you did. You sure as hell knew Peter shouldn't be in the same room as Calum. Gosh what if Calum wakes up? How do you think he's going to react? What if Peter the one that triggers Calum's hallucinations? What if he has to suffer through the hallucinations again? Do you want to make Calum go through more pain than he should be going through?" Lillie yelled making her way towards Maya. 

"Lillie, violence isn't going to solve anything. Just let us take care of it," Michael told her, wrapping his arms around her, holding her back.

"No she has every right to get beat up. She wants to see Calum get hurt!" Lillie yelled, fighting to get out of Michael's grip.

"Lillie, please just let us handle this. I don't want you to get in a fist fight with Maya and get hurt by her," Michael softly told her.

Lillie stopped struggling and took in Michael's words. She eventually sighed and calmed down, but Micahel continued to hold her in his arms. 

"Lukey please...I didn't mean to I swear. It slipped. I was mad and confused and I found myself at Peter's house. And I walked it and...I just got more mad and it slipped out of my mouth. You believe me right?" She asked, looking at me.

I looked at her with a look of sympathy but I quickly looked away, avoiding any kind of eye contact with her. "Maya, I don't know what to believe anymore. I know for a fact that I don't believe you, at all. But now, you can't call me Lukey. You're not my girlfriend anymore. Just go. You broke a promise. Now go," I told her. 

"But Luke-" 

"I said go Maya. I...just go," I told her, pointing towards the door. Maya sighed and walked towards the door.

"Bye Luke. Just know that...I won't be back, for awhile. I won't be there for you whenever you need me. We don't have that kind of relationship. Not anymore."

And with that, she walked out the door, again. I shut the door while I stood up to Peter while Ashton, Michael, and Lillie sat on the hospital chairs. 

"Peter, I suggest you get out before I beat the shit out of you," I threatened. "Now you can't do that in a hospital, especially in Calum's room," Peter replied, stroking Calum's cheek again. "I swear if I need to, I will. You're not allowed here," I growled.

"Why aren't I allowed here?" Peter asked.

"Are you being serious? If you forgot, you're the one that put him here Peter. You're the one that did this to him. Did you fall on your head yesterday?" I yelled.