Day 9: Going Home

Lucy's POV

The sun rays were like a silent alarm clock that woke me up. I lazily sat on top of my bed. I reached for my phone that kept on buzzing on top of the table.

A message notification appeared on my screen.

Jeno

Wake up sleepy head! 😘😘

A smile formed on my lips.

I dropped myself on top of the bed and hugged my pillow tightly. My eyes were fixed on the ceiling.

What happened last night was like a dream.

My hand reached for my lips. His kiss felt so good to be real.

I moved from the side and tapped on my phone screen.

'Good morning.'

And hit SEND.

I quickly got off my bed and went to the shower room.

Last night...

He said 'I love you.'

Those words were like the most important phrases that I have ever heard.

And I can't seem to find a way to erase it out off my head.

Everything happened to us were memories so precious and valuable to me.

And, it will forever stay like that no matter what!

************************************
Jeno's POV

"Yes, today's our flight back to Seoul. And, Dad, you don't have to get a house for us. What's wrong with my current place? I know it's a bachelor's pad but I can always re-design it."

I sipped a cup of coffee and placed it on top of the table. I opened the window and let the wind inside my room.

"You should do it and think of your future family. Your place is not appropriate for Lucy. You need to change the interior, okay?"

I closed my eyes a bit and forced a smile like my Dad was in front of me.

"Okay. Okay. I will. You don't have to worry too much."

"I have the right to worry like this especially that Yanna is there. Did Lucy know about her?"

I sat on the chair facing the window.

"No. Lucy knows nothing about her."

A lie that I need to do.

I don't want him to know what happened here last night.

"Good. I don't want it to become a problem. Talk to Yanna and make sure she won't make a scene."

"I will. So, how's the business going?"

"Doing great. The media has been talking about your sudden wedding and I'm sure once you get home reporters will flashed like wild at the airport. I already contacted our security group. They will wait for you at the airport to keep things calm."

I leaned myself at the back of the chair. I forgot how the media responds with the news of me getting married.

I just hope Lucy hasn't checked any news sites.

I am alarmed on the number of negative comments that were circulating now.

I breathed deeply as the thought of it subsides.

"Well, we will have a board meeting this Saturday and you will attend it as the company's next President. We will have the official ceremony done this Monday. I'm so glad that finally you will take over my position."