Lucy

This is a story inspired by Bobby from the KPOP boy group Ikon. I am so drawn by his charisma and sexy visual. I always think Bobby is a fluffy and full of aegyo type of person despite the fact that he is so cool everytime their group has live concerts or comebacks.

This story is created by my imagination. And my protagonist is inspired by Bobby's visual.

I hope you guys will like it the same level of how my like turned to love just by hearing Ikon's comeback song and of course Bobby (my bias) and his swag!!!

P. S
The name of persons, places, and events mentioned on the story are simply fictional.

Everything came to life by the author's imagination.

************************************

"I hope you enjoy your meal! Please don't hesitate to call us for more hot dumplings and warm noodles. Our restaurant is always happy to serve you. Enjoy your meal."

"Surely we will. But,  I have a question, it is actually unusual for me to see a delivery girl. Your restaurant is quiet known, don't they hire male staff to do this job?  It's quite dangerous for a girl like you to deliver all these food to far places, don't you think? "

I smiled at the fifty-something lady as I handed her three boxes of dumplings.
She has a point. This kind of job is usually done by men but it does not mean that I can't do this task?

If riding a scooter is dangerous, then I have been living my twenty years of existence in danger.

As far as I can remember, my father taught me how to ride a scooter when I was two years old.

And since then I got hooked up!

"Thank you for your concern, Ma'am, but rest assured, I am safe in the street. I have been doing this job since I was eighteen. I am definitely an expert to this field."

She looked at me from head to toe. Her brows were arched. "You don't look like someone who fits the job. But,  who am I to judge you like that. I apologize for minding so much. Old people tends to care for the young ones. Thank you for the food. And here's your tip. Keep it."

She pulled my arm and placed a paper bill on top of my palm.

I refused to accept her offer but she formed my hand into a tight fist.

"Take care young lady and I hope you find a nicer job. "

She gave me a kind smile and went inside her house.

I was dumbfounded.

It was an experience I was never ready for.

I opened my palm.

There lies the paper bill.

Well, she truly gave a generous tip!

I smiled and put the money inside my belt bag.

I went to my scooter that was parked in a corner.

I took the helmet and wore it.

I started the engine and drove off.