Burning Past🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Fenty Pov

Right now I'm just in the back of my house loving how the warm Florida air is giving me vibes that I never felt before or it could be from this blunt that I just puffed

Right now I'm just in the back of my house loving how the warm Florida air is giving me vibes that I never felt before or it could be from this blunt that I just puffed. Whatever it is the weed or the air this shit got me in a state of estacy and I don't ever want to lose this feeling. Fuck cloud 9 I'm in cloud 10,11,12, and 13.

Me: So what we get drunk so what we smoke weed, we're just having fun and we don't care who see So what we go outThat's how it's supposed to be, Living young and wild and free!

I sang to the top of my lungs as I paddle through the ocean. This shit got a bitch feeling like Moana right now.

Joe: Can I join?

Me: Um no leave me the fuck alone I'm sure Galina would not appreciate her husband talking to me.

Joe: I don't care what Galina thinks or appreciate I'm just talking to you. Look, I'm trying to bond with you. Create a friendship with you.

Me: Joe I'm not stupid or slow. Just because I decided not to go to college I can still know when I'm being lied to. Fool me once shame on fool me two times can't put the blame on you.

Joe: I can tell when you are high because you always talk in song verses.

Me:(laughs) you look so dumb right now.  Joe why are you here with me you are with the wrong girl right now.

Joe: I know I'm with the wrong girl.

Me: That's your problem not mine you had multiple opportunities to make it right but you failed me multiple times.

Joe: because the girl that I want to be with is so complicated that we can never be together.

Me: How do I make everything so complicated when you.....listen all I want to do is get drunk and high. You want to bring all this negativity and hate while I want to turn the fuck up.

Joe: Fenty Giselle I don't want to turn anything into s negative I generally want to apologize. Listen I'm human I make mistakes but the one mistake that I ever made was leaving you twice. I don't want to make it a third time.

Me: Well you know what they say 3x a charm.

Joe: Yeah but I don't want to make it 3x a charm, I love you and you are not leaving out of my life again. I'll prove it you day in and day out. 24/7 hell 25/8 if I have to. What I did was stupid I was young and dumb. I want you to be my wife I don't love Galina she was a mistake. Look when you rejected me the first time I had to find someone and Galina was there but you, you are always there.