Jealousy

Roman PoV

Currently I am in the car with Fenty discussing how do we stay cordial while she's always going  to be in my life

Currently I am in the car with Fenty discussing how do we stay cordial while she's always going to be in my life. I'm not going to lie seeing her right now brings me into a mix emotions. I love her, I want to fuck her, I hate her all at the same time.

Me: Look, I want to say I'm sorry ok I shouldn't have never did those things to you will you forgive me babe.

Fenty : Forgive....you? Forgive you? Are you serious right now Joe I've done nothing to deserve this every time I tried to leave you would always find away to keep me chained by your side. Why can't you just let me gain my freedom I feel like I'm a slave to your personal fixations. The only good that has came from you is you giving my child. That will always be my first experience to motherhood the bad is that you forced me to get an abortion and I will never forgive you for that. You ain't nothing but the fucking devil talking out of your ass saying you're sorry. At least Carter has never talked to me like that. I'm honestly glad your sister gave me that job because a couple more thousands I'll be free from your torture and demise.

Me: Hold the fuck up! Who's Carter?

See I told you this is the type of shit that makes me want to fucking kill her. The thought of another man touching what's mine, fucking what's mine....my property now we have a fucking problem!

Fenty: I don't know what you are talking about ?

Me: You said at least Cater treated me better than you. So who the fuck is Carter.

Fenty: You're hearing things, I never said the name Carter.

Me: Do you think I'm stupid or slow I know what I heard. You better say the answer that I want to here before I slam your head into this dashboard... having you claim it as another accident. Also, who gave you the right to talk to my father and mother they aren't your parents.

Fenty:(laughs) Are you dumb I know they aren't my parents. My parents died in a fucking fire when I young what they are to me is role models. I don't know what happened to you but I do know it's sad as fuck that all their kids are nice and you turned out to be the one fucked in the head. For your information I didn't say Carter, and if I did I'm probably talking about the song Mr. Carter.

Me: Fuck outta here with that bullshit you're talking to another man named Cater.

Fenty : I told you I was listening to the song.
Me: So first you didn't say the name Carter and now you saying it's a song. How stupid do you really think I am Fen and I don't know why the fuck you're laughing because nothing about this is funny.

Fenty:(laughs..cracking up) Do you really want me to answer that because truth is you look like a fucking idiot. It's funny because you're getting mad for nothing like I'm not even your girlfriend. I hope you get this mad for Galina because if not then shame on you.

Me: Don't change the fucking subject. Unlock your phone I don't even know why you would change the password.

Unlocking her phone I found this unsaved number. That's funny since when did she start not saving numbers.Scrolling through the messages I learned that they were flirting up a storm and that she has been over his house several times. This asshole has even been to the house in her bedroom because that's the floral painting she has on top of her bed that I gave her for her birthday.

Me: You know fuck you. I want you to pack your shit and go live with Carter and his family.

I said going into her dresser and throwing all her shit on the floor since she want to fuck another man fuck him and his house and go the fuck live with him. That's fucking disrespectful she's supposed to be my bitch but she's letting another man eat her out and claim what is mine. So why don't she claim his bed and get the fuck out. 

Fenty: Thank you because this is all I ever wanted to get away from you and FYI he's been my boyfriend for three years.

Me: Yoo I really want to punch the shit out of you right now.

Fenty: I wish you would because you know this will be a fight that you will lose and I'll tell your mom.

Me: Do you honestly think I care she my real mother so I think she'll choose me over you and Fenty this will not be the first time my fists has met your face. Remember your trip to the hospital in '08 and your most recent encounter at Vanessa's store please don't try me because one of these days I will not stop hitting you and you'll end up six feet under just like the rest of your pathetic family, only instead of heaven you'll be going to hell because you killed an innocent life all for your selfish acts.

Fenty:(cries) Yo..you..you.. made me do it.

Me: I didn't make you do shit you're a grown woman I'm sure you on right from wrong. You're a Christian you know what happens when you abort a child. Damn imagine the life or would have had if you wouldn't have been so dumb and careless. Fenty I'm going to go to heaven while you're going to be standing at the gates of hell because of your heinous acts and your slutty ways. I'm a devoted man of god and just like Eve you seduced me and forced me to have sex with you every night. Does that sound believable. The sooner you realize that I own you the better our relationship will be like and the sooner will be able to have miniature Roman's and Fenty running around doesn't that sound nice you, me and Galina.

Fenty: Fuck You. I will not share with that bitch in the future.

Me: Don't act brand new because you are sharing with her right now.

Fenty: Yeah and I told you to stop but you never fucking listen.

Me: That's boy how this work you listen to me and follow my orders. Also it's not s crime to have two wives and who knows we'll might have a threesome in the future. I know I can't wait.

Thanks for viewing this book everyone, first book on here. Thanks for the follow and the comments. Can't wait to read your stories more. Thank you for the cover Reina moaningroman

angelofmusic36 msangel4 PRINCESS_REIGNS AshleyOpheliaWild PrinceofWakanda xReigningxMisfitx crystal__gem   BriFlare Suplexangel moaningroman romanslittleone DIAMOND_RIA03 Dasmode Mo_Luv feenicsryzin MrsJadeMoxley KaleaReigns lovingonreigns Angelicbixch  Girlybeauty17  AshleyOpheliaWild TheLegitEmpire AdiaChue DiamondTay22 SexyBombshell RampaigerQueen