Chapter 1

"Please, Please, Please," Gianna pleads. "No, G" I say, watching her get dressed in a skintight rose gold dress. "I also don't think you should wear that piece of cloth." I finish. "But babe, I love this dress." she whines. "I don't want anyone to hurt you." I reply. "Then come with me," she says before walking out the room.

Gianna or as I call her G is my girlfriend of three years and I love her to death. She is trying to drag me out to a college party her step brother is throwing. I'm not a party person. I mostly keep my head in my drawings.

"Fine" I huff. I walk to the closet. Grabbing a black dress with lace on the shoulders (Dress above). It was beautiful but way too short. I grabbed a pair of plain black heels. G does a black smokey eye and blood red lips. Leaving my shoulder length, pink, pin straight hair alone.

"Damn you look sexy, baby" she says after examining her work. "Thanks" I mutter with red cheeks. She pulls me into kiss. "God, I love you" she mutters against my lips.

"Alright, let's go" she says after pulling away. I follow her down the steps and out the door dragging my feet. "I don't wanna" I complain as I stand outside the car. "Bitch don't make me tape you to the roof" she says, aggravated. I quickly jump in the car knowing she's not kidding. I shiver runs down my spine as I think about what happened last time.

_________

I know it's short but I needed to get this out cause I was supposed to do it yesterday but got side tracked. 

So, update on my life. Aleeza and I are friends again. *squeals* I missed her so fucking much! I thought I was gonna explode when she asked to be friends again. I now have to figure this problem with Aromya cause I think she has been lying to me this whole time. That's not important tho.

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH @I_Ship_Hannie

~Jocei