Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out

Start from the beginning

Bailey: *pets him* "He'll love it here. You have a kind soul (Y/N)."

.........they walked back and (Y/N) sets the pup down and it walks around, then he lays down on his bed and it layed on his chest and it falls asleep and (Y/N) falls asleep as well........

3rd P.O.V

Timeskip-Next day

.........it was a normal day and all of the sudden a Fangs of Justice soldier was running back to the main camp and the door opens and he starts shouting and everyone gathers to hear then (Y/N), Bailey, Lightning p, and Beck arrives to hear everything and one of the captains named Trent, a bat Faunus walks up to them and he gives the news........

Trent: "About time you guys arrived."

(Y/N): What's going on?"

Trent: "Adam Taurus has been spotted in a village next to Haven, and four huntresses are headed there."

(Y/N): *eyes widen* "Four huntresses?"

Trent: *nods* "Yes. One is black haired with red tips, another white haired, another black haired, and the last one blonde."

(Y/N): "Team RWBY."

.........he walks to his mothers tent and he walks in.......

(Y/N): "Mom."

Helena: "(Y/N), what is it?"

(Y/N): "You heard everything?"

Helena: "Yes, I'm sending soldiers to go help the huntresses against Adam Taurus."

(Y/N): "Mom, the four huntresses. They're........"

Helena: "They're your mates. Along with some other girls."

(Y/N): *looks at her surprised* "How'd you know?"

Helena: *giggles* "I always knew, and I had soldiers out there watching everything. I'm really surprised, but proud. They've been looking for you, for an entire month."

(Y/N): "Mom, I have to help them. They can't handle Adam Taurus."

Helena: "I know. You want to see them again, I understand. And, I made these for you."

........she pushes a chest to him and he opens it and it reveals a outfit with some armor and he opens another and he sees a weapon inside and he looks at his mother.......

Helena: "You got this (Y/N). I know you do."

........(Y/N) smiles and nods and he goes to his room and he starts changing, he puts on the jacket and then he puts on the armor. Then he looks at his weapon and he loads a clip and a grenade round and converts it to sword mode and he smiles. Then Bailey also started changing and she inspected her weapon and loaded it and she had a determined face. Then Lightning was getting ready and she checked her weapon and she sheathed it. And Beck got his outfit and armor and he gets his swords out and sheathed them and he grabs a White Fang mask he had when he defeated a soldier and crushed it and it turned to dust. Then they walk out and they stood at the front of the gate. Then Helena walks towards them.........

Helena: "Good luck you four. And (Y/N), Bailey. *they look at her* I'm so proud of you two. *hugs them and they hug back* I love you both."

(Y/N): "Love you too mom."

Bailey: "We always will."

........then soldiers arrived walking towards them with weapons and they see Trent with the group..............

(Y/N): "You're coming to Trent?"

Trent: "You remember a month ago, you went on that mission to help captured Faunuses in a White Fang facility? *he nods* My son was taken there, then I found out he was rescued by a Werewolf Faunus. And I'm grateful to you, and I will fight by your side."

(Y/N): *nods* "Glad to have you. We'll bring the White Fang down."

.........Trent nods and (Y/N) sees his bike and another bike beside it and Bailey goes to the other one........

(Y/N): "I see you got a bike as well."

Bailey: "Hey, when it comes to traveling. You need something faster."

.........then he felt someone sit behind him and he sees Lightning and she smiles, then (Y/N) smiles and hands her an extra motorcycle helmet and she puts it on and Beck shows up with his motorcycle and he nods and smiles and he nods and he raises his arm in the air and every soldier cheers and (Y/N) starts up his bike and the soldiers went on Bullheads as (Y/N) and his team drove off and (Y/N) is now determined to meet his girlfriends again."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)