~Chapter Seventeen~

~Our Worries~

Keys:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Garroth's POV

Recap:

"What?!"

End of Recap

"Why? How?" Laurence kept asking me questions about it, that I could answer but..kinda didn't wanna?

"Uhh...I don't...know." I looked at the ground with my eyes.

"Come on Garroth, I know when you're lying."

"Fine. The reason she's in foster care is because her mom lost her job, so she's run out of money. My dad gave her some money, but her mom couldn't take care of her, so yeah..." I tried to explain as fast as I could.

"Oh...I see. So, we won't see her for a while?" Laurence looked sad, but hopeful.

"I'm afraid so." He looks to the ground, sad.

"That's ok. I..need to get back to class, see you later." He looked as sad as I was when I found out.

By how? He didn't see it with his own eyes. He wasn't watching the entire time. He wasn't watching the girl he loves, start crying because she had to leave the school she's been at for less than a week!
So, how can he feel as sad as me?

I walk back to the office and start handing out slips of paper to teachers telling them one of their students need to go, like what happened with Y/N.

Once I'm done, I head back to the office to get more, but just before I enter it, I hear the bell ring.

I turn on my heals and rush to my locker which is in the opposite corridor of the school.

Once I get there, I unlock it. 35, 15, 8. It opens and I grab my stuff and head to my next class, social studies/humanities.

I have this class with Laurence, so that's great. I see Laurence on the way there, and make my way over to him, side-stepping through the gaps of people.

"Hey...Laurence...." He turns his head to look at me, and he smiles his normal smile. His bright, and cheery smile. But, this time it's a little different. It has more sorrow in his smile, as if he's in pain.

"Hey Garroth." It looks like it pained him to smile, which hurt me. He's my best friend. I know it's mushy, but I can't bare to see my friends like that.
(Look auto corrected to Liliuokalani, and idek what that is. 😂)

We arrive at the classroom. Again, tall chairs and tables. They are aligned in rows. Like, two sides, with outside rows that face inside, and inside rows that face forward.
(That is actually how my social studies classroom is like)

"Just sit in a random seat for now. Today I will be telling you where you are sitting." The teacher says. I nod my head a little.

I look around, I see Aphmau is in this class, Laurence, and Katelyn.

Briiing

The bell rings. "Ok class, today we will move to our assigned seats!" She exclaimed. She calls out names while pointing to desks. I hear my name. "Garroth here, Laurence here.." I move over there.

"Hey, you ok?" I whisper to Laurence, not turning my head.

"Yeah, just...worried about   Y/N." He does the same to me.

(A/N)

Ok, there, done. Do you guys want me to write a new story? I have writers block, so sorry if this one is boring. Comment a suggestion on what I should make my next story be! It can be from x readers to ships you guys have! I just don't do anime. I can do miraculous, ouat, Aphmau, etc. Just not anime. Sorry guys.
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer