~Chapter Six~

~The Park~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing with the 'Shadow Knights'?" I hear someone say. I look around and see Garroth.

End of Recap

"These are my friends Garroth. Who're the 'Shadow Knights'?" I'm confused on what he's talking about, so I ask.

"The shadow knights are them. They're the Shadow Knights. How do you not know about what they are?" Garroth asks me. I'm so confused right now.

"Do they do bad stuff or something? 'Cause you're making it sound like they do." I say, turning my head quickly towards Gene, but back right after.

"Yes, they do. They skip school, and spray paint where they're not aloud." I look confused and shocked at the same time.

I turn back to Gene, Sasha, and Zenix and ask, "Is this true?" They hesitate for a bit.

"Yes. It is true."Gene says looking at the ground. I stand up from where I'm sitting.

"I'm sorry, but I can't hang out with people that do that kind of stuff." I say, looking at the ground near them. I walk away.

Gene's POV

"Now look what you've done! The only person that would hang out with us, now doesn't wanna hang out with us because of you, Garroth!" I yell, standing up.

I walk away, calming myself but when that doesn't work, I just head home.

Y/N's POV

I can't believe this. The people I was friends with, people I trusted, were not the people I knew at all.

I go sit on a park bench in a far corner of the park. Nobody comes back here at this time. It's beautiful. The sun setting on the horizon. The birds chirping in the trees. The trees swaying back and forth due to wind. But someone just had to ruin it all.

"Hey Y/N, didn't know you would be at the park at this time." I hear someone say. I look around and it's my other friend, Zane.

"Hey Zane. I could say the same for you. What are you doing here anyway?" I ask him, while he walks over to the bench, and sits down.

"I need to talk to you." He says, looking at the ground. "But, we can't talk here, there's too many people..."

(A/N)

What's Zane gonna say? What does he need to talk about? Find out in the next chapter! Two more will come out today by the way! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer