After the prom part 3

Mabel p.o.v
I came back with Pacifica only to find Dipper gone and the Mystery Shack messed up and trashed. Grunkle Stan came shortly after me. Dipper had been kidnapped. But by who?!? I was so fucking confused and I needed to find out. A few hours later a guy came by. Good looking but I'm lesbian. "Hey I'm looking for Dipper Pines." The man said. "We're closed" I stated, ignoring what he had said. It obviously upset him. Pacifica, me , and Grunkle Stan watched him go to Dippers room. He went up and then came down. "Where is my boyfriend Mabel or should I call you, shooting star?" The man replied. I shot up from my seat "BILL" I yelled. Everyone pretty much knew so my act of surprise was expected."You are dating my brother?! Why was I not notified of this!??" I practically yelled in Bill's ear. "Yeesh! Are you trying to make me go deaf? And I an dating your brother. Now where is he?" Bill stated. "I dont know he was kidnapped, thats what we are trying to figure out." I replied."If anyone would most likely know who took him, its Frank." Bill stated.

~~Times skip to were we got Frank and brought him to the Mystery Shack~~

Frank p.o.v
"So,Dipper was kidnapped." I said aloud. Hmmm."Aha!" I said. I jumped up and announced " Dipper told me that he had a crazy psychopathic ex-boyfriend who ruined his life and was obsessed with him. He was right, I checked the guys record and he has multiple assault records, records for kidnapping and more. Which Dipper reported himself. His name was.... Oh yeah it was Tony Deleiry." Mabel shot up and look a little pissed " Ya I remember him. Because of him he almost raped my brother and take his virginity. He beat him etc. He is a psycopathic man obsessed with my brother. I wish he had never met the disgusting man." Mabel stated. Bill was pissed. This guy Tony had done gone mest up. He got on the bad said of a dream demon. Plus, Dipper tells a lot of this and I mean a lot. We made up a plan and got our weapons to rescue Dipper. The D-miester! I am never thinking or saying ever again. That was really, never mind. A few hours later we were about to leave when we got a letter from Tony.

The letter said:
You must have already discussed your plans. Dipper is my property. Not Bill's or anyone else's. No matter if they are a demon. I know a lot of things. Raid the place you are going, and you will die. Go to this place and maybe if you agree then I will let Dipper live with you but he will be my property. The requirment is that one of you have to die. In front of both me and Dipper. To show that he is mine and as to show an example of a consequence if you were to disobey or escape. Betrayel is not an answer.
From yours truly , T.D

No ones p.o.v
Frank volunteered to be the sacrifice. They protesed, but he felt as if he should. For his friend. His best friend. They had a plan. Bill will hide so he can grab Dipper. Mabel, Pacifica and Frank will go upfront. After he stabs himself, they will grab Dipper and put down Tony.