Blep Dance class

Dippers p.o.v
I decided to change my other elective for dance instead. At least one class without Bill in it. I hope..
I went to math next we were suppose to have a partner. Of course all the girls wanted to be with Bill. Fucking Bill. Bill said no and he walked over to my desk. He said " why don't we partner up Pine tree?" He smirked when I shook my head as a sign of saying NO. He sat down anyways and was my partner. We had to work on an assignment which looked pretty hard because it made no fucking sense! "Bill?" I asked. He turned to me and had a tinge of pink on his cheeks when he answered. He smirked and said " Yes pine tree~" "I need help." I replied through my clenched teeth. He laughed but then explained it to me. After we finished he dissapeared. Eeeeek! I yelled. Bill was under my desk running his finger up and down my leg like a creepy pedophile. He smirked again at my reaction. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES WILL YOU SMIRK YOU FUCKING IMEBECILE!!! I was pretty ticked and irritated.
~Time skip~
I changed art for dance. I didn't realize Bill watching me though. I did pole dancing because I have dance before and I guess I'm pretty bendy like I bendy straw! Hahahha I really need to stop. I met a guy named Frank and he was my new friend. We smiled and laughed in class. When it was my turn to do the pole dance. I grabbed it and swung myself upwards grabbing the top and in a sexy but snakey way made my way to the bottom and then transitioned to another position. After I finished my dance instructor was so proud and said I was really good. Frank laughed and said that I was really good.

Bill p.o.v
Dann I didn't know pine tree could be that sexy and cute. I wanted him. His body and everything. I literally had to stop myself from having a nosebleed though.

Dipper p.o.v
I saw Bill at the corner of my eye watching me and I grabbed my backpack and threw it at him.
Pervert! Seriously. Plus after that we all got cool jackets. Yay