After the prom part 1

~~the next day~~

Mabel p.o.v
I'm going to see Dipper! I'm going to surprise him. I'm going to ask about his prom and tell him all about mine. I can't wait to see him. The bus hissed as it opened its doors. I got of the bus and walked my way to the Mystery Shack. I was so excited to see everyone again. Like Grenda and Candy, Wendy, etc.

Pacifica p.o.v
I was walking in the woods and I saw the bus come. I walked to see and a girl with Burnett hair, brown eyes, looked kind of like Dipper and was wearing a sweater. She also had a good figure. That's when I realized it was Mabel. She spotted me. I tried to run but she jumped on me."Pacifica!" Mabel yelled. She hugged me. I blushed a little as I felt her boobs on top of mine. Hers were larger though. She smiled and blushed a bit. She got up and then offered me a hand up. I grabbed her hand and I got up. We then walked our way to the Mystery Shack. She was so pretty. I blushed. I kept staring and then she caught me."Umm Pacifica?" Mabel asked.

Mabel p.o.v
"Umm Pacifica?" I asked. She blushed a bright pink."N-nothing" she stated with her head turned in the opposite direction. I then grabbed her by the shoulders and shaked her a bit. I then said seductively in her ear " What is it Pa-ci-fi-ca " which made her shiver. She then pushed me away and walked faster. I caught up with her though. I like Pacifica but I don't know if she likes me.

Pacifica p.o.v
Why is she so fucking sexy and what was with that seductive voice! I literally had shivers down my spine. She just sped up after I did anyways. After a while of silence she pushed me against a tree and kissed me. I blushed and widened my eyes in complete embarrassment and surprise.

Mabel p.o.v
She was so cute. I then pushed my tongue against her lips to ask permission to open. She denied it so I put my leg between hers and rubbed it hard. She shivered and I could hear her heavy breathing. I then brushed some of her blonde hair from out of her face. I then put my foot down and used one of my hands to rub a bit roughly between her legs. Her legs began to shake. From the looks of it she could barely stand. She then moaned when I pressed in a certain area. And I shoved my tongue in making her moan. I explored her mouth. After that she then gave in and I pulled down her pants. She then took of her shirt. She was just in her bra and underwear. I took of her bra and started to play with her nipples. Then I played with her go on and sucked on them making her moan. I then took of her underwear and it was wet with cum. She blushed in total embarrassment. I pushed one finger in making her moan. Then we were on the ground. I then had two fingers in thrusting in and out."Ah~ ah! Mabel n-not so fast!" Pacifica moaned.

Pacifica p.o.v
I am not going to be like this. I don't know why but I have a few sex stuff in my purse. I then switched the roles. I pinned Mabel down. I took of her pants and shirt, also sweater. I slowly took of her bra. I then caressed and sucked on her tits making her moan. I then took of her underwear. We were both naked then. I took two fingers and placed them at her entrance. It was wet with cum. I then thrusted in and out roughly making her moan and making her go back and forth. She moaned and her boobs went up aynd down at the sudden and rough movements I made."Aah! Aaaaah~ Pa- ci-fica" Mabel said through moans. I took out a dildo because I always carry one. It can be handy. And I took out the other thing I had because I only had two. A dildo and a buzzing sex toy. (Forgot what it was called. Haha) I put the buzzing toy back in my bag though. Not today. I then thrusted in amd out with the dildo making her have orgasms and moan a lot.

                      ~time skip~
After the second constant role switching we put back on our clothes and we head towards the Shack. When we made it we took a shower together. I ended up using her clothes.

Mabels p.o.v
After I got dressed I came to see Pacifica in my purple sweater and underwear with her blonde hair wet and straight. So beautiful.