Part 2 - Long time

Start from the beginning

"Alright, naniniwala na ako" Wala ding nagawa si Marie. Siguro dahil yung mga "mixed Asian-Western" look mature at mas malalaki ang physique compare to Asians kaya nasabi niya yun. Matangkad  si Ysah, nasa 5'7 feet din ang height nito while Marie is just 5'5 feet.

She felt relieved nang malaman na magkasing-edad lang pala sila. Maybe they have something common to talk about.

"So are you traveling alone or with someone?"
"I am traveling alone."

"How do you find traveling alone?"

"I find it empowering and I enjoy solitude most of the time.." Ysah smiled slightly. Hindi naman kasi siya palangiti na tao.

Namamangha si Marie on the way Ysah carries herself at ang pagsagot niya na may conviction. She seems smart and independent woman.

"...until this vlogger ruined my peace..."
Biglang additional comment si Ysah habang napatingin siya kay Marie.

"Uyyy, I will cut that out. Grabe siya.."
Marie protested and just turned off the camera. Mukhang iedit nalang niya ang vlog episode na iyon.

"Okay, that ends our video for today. Please like, comment and subscribe to my channel. And don't forget to turn on your notifications."
Marie ended her vlog and turned to Ysah.

She saw Ysah was shaking her head and looked at Marie with disgust.

"How can you open up yourself like that to any person? Does it feel good being famous?"
Ysah leaned closer to Marie and smirked with one eyebrow raised. She probably drank her 4th tequila shot.

"Let's say I want to be helpful and relatable?"
Marie answered her.

"I don't see influencers that way."

"Well, if this vlog with you will reach 500,000 views, I could earn decently from it."

"See. You're just after the money.
Dapat siguro may professional fee ako. Kaso baka hindi mo afford."

Tumawa nalang si Marie in a sarcastic way. This woman was speaking aggressively. Pero nahihiwagaan siya sa identity ni Ysah. Kung makukuha lang sana niya ang buong pangalan ay pwede niya ng i-Google search sa browser instantly.

They talked for some time and it's almost eleven in the evening. They're still in the bar. People come and go but they stayed. Ysah and Marie shared their travel experiences and how they find this cruise ship that brought them together. Ysah has already traveled to thirty countries mostly for exhibition while si Marie mahilig mag-travel within the Philippines at meron siyang blog pati Youtube channel about different places and people na nami-meet niya.

"If I am talking to you, I want to know your real name for security reasons." Ysah grabbed Marie's chin and stared at her lips intensely.

"Malay ko ba, baka scammer ka..." Ysah continued as she moved away.

Marie felt shy when Ysah touched her chin.
*Gay Panic

"Haha. Heto ang ID ko. And this is my Youtube channel." She said as she gulped slightly.

"Ikaw, what's your real identity?"

"No can do."

"Andaya naman nito..." napakamot nalang ng ulo si Marie.

" napakamot nalang ng ulo si Marie