"Good to hear that, John. For the good new, Gina is coming back from Maldives. She will arrive Alaska this evening around six pm I guess." she said and my hormones were dancing with joys inside me.

"Okay, I get it. Can you please tell her that I am waiting to meet her?" I requested.
"Of course, I will tell her. Don't worry about that John. You are going to meet her soon." She teased and I giggled. My soul was dancing at that moment.

"Finally!" I breathed out a sign of relief after the call. My heart fluttered with my lips curved up with happiness. I couldn't wait anymore to meet her.

Gina's POV

"Good job, everyone," I praised, smiling at my employees.

They all looked tired but they were smiling so brightly. We had been working overtime during these days without having a proper rest. We all were so eager to finish the summer promotion plans as soon as posssible and now they were all done.

"I will give you one day off for your hard work. Enjoy your holiday" I said and their face bloomed. I couldn't help but smiling. They deserved this. They put all of their efforts in this project and I had to reward them.

"Thank you, Mrs. Meirs" they all thanked me and I nodded. I also shook their hands before they went out of my office.

I breathed out a sign when there was no one in my office. My work was finished but I wasn't ready to go back to Alaska and met him. I continued staying in Maldives and now it had been a week.

I am sure that he is angry right now because I made him wait for me.

I am staying at Maldives because I don't want to meet John right now

I am staying at Maldives because I don't want to meet John right now. I know my heart will go wild again if I see him.

Damn!! I have to tame my heart. "Handsome boys are not my type. They will always break my heart. Remember, Gina" I reminded those words in my mind.

While I was hiding from him at Maldives, my grandparents called me and said that they missed me. They also knew John Fredericks is there for marriage. I am sure that Martha told them about him. So, they wanted me to come back to Alaska as soon as possible because they couldn't wait to meet him.

I heaved a sigh. I have to go back to Alaska soon. My heart again fluttered at the thought of meeting him. Damn what am I suppose to do to calm my heart? I shook my head with a frustration.

After 16hrs of flying from Maldives to Alaska, I arrived.

I felt so tired because I didn't rest well on the plane. I was thinking about meeting him the whole time.

I decided to go to my grandparents' mansion at Unalaska directly from the airport and went there.