Part 1 - Class Trip

Start from the beginning

Nananabik na si Ysah to taste her best friend. She must admit kissing her best friend was addictive like a drug. She wanted her to be her first. 

"Tara na. You'll get the other 50% once we get there." Ysah touched Jelyn's face and winked at her in a naughty way. Tempting and flirting with Jelyn.

Butterflies in their stomach. Natulala na lang si Jelyn sa ginawa ng best friend Ysah niya. 

Pero nakakabitin naman yung kiss...Is there anything else to do aside from kissing?

Adrenaline rush. Her best friend had been her secret crush. 

Ysah's stare hit different that time to Jelyn. Hindi mawari ni Jelyn kung ano pero meron pa din siyang mga pangamba. It was always her who would make the first move. But today, Ysah was more confident and bold.

Jelyn's heart was pounding for her best friend. It had been always her. Wala nang iba. Halos hinahabol niya ang kaniyang paghinga because she was really excited and curious at the same time kung ano ang ibibigay ni Ysah pagkadating nila sa condo.

Baka hindi na siya makapagpigil pa...ngunit ano nga ba ang kaya nilang ibigay sa isa't isa? Kaya na ba nilang sumugal? Is it worth all the risks?

There was no turning back.

She felt ready to do it with Ysah and fullfill this infatuation she had been feeling inside.

Perhaps that infatuation developed into something else? Ano nga ba ang mas mangingibabaw, ang friendship, o ang sumugal sa isang relationship, o baka naman mananatili sila sa situationship na ito?

Nakakapagtataka.. hanggang ngayon ay napapangiti pa din si Jelyn sa tuwing naalala niya ito. But those were the confusing times of her high-school life. Oh, high-school life. Not knowing that it was going to be the last time she's going to see her best friend. It was her bitter-sweet memory. Yun na pala ang huli nilang pagkikita.

She remembers it clearly. May nangyari sa kanila ng best friend niya. Siya ang una.

 Siya ang una