soo. dont get weired out

A/n so I can't wait for this chapter cos I'm in that mood ya know. so lets write! Oh and the competion isn't closed and stuff so yeah it's open till I say it's not and it will be open for a while just because I want your guys input! so lets get on with the story! Enjoy awesome peeps!

Amy POV

We walk into the apartment and I lay on the couch and my Skype messages have gone mad.(different persons not people answering and stuff)

-hey wanna do a recording

-hunger deens?!

-hello Amy

-hi Amy

-Hello

I sigh and just start editing my adventure map play through with Aurelian and my gmod with Minx, Dlive ,seananners, chilled and Paige.

I laugh at some of the footage and everyone else bar Nikita who was recording was editing. I hear Nikita say goodbye and than she walks to the kitchen and puts some vegetarian sausage roles in the oven. I like how she thinks about me, but she doesn't tell the others there is no real meat in the food she makes when she's staying with me. I look at the clock and see I have been working for 2 hours. I jump in the shower and wash my self and get ready for tonight.

"Get out of the bathroom I need it!" exclaimed Chloe from outside the bathroom door.

"I'm naked!" I shout back.

" Didn't need to know that, did not need to know that I hear Nikita mutter.

< getting ready and stuff and dinner>

"Gees that jet lag !" yawns Nikita

"Yes the time machine really puts you off !" I exclaim.

"Bed," was all Chloe had to say and wondered to her room. We all went to bed and stuff and fell asleep immediately.

?? POV

"Okay, you got the serum?" I whispered

"Yes," came a reply from the shadows.

Paige POV

As soon as I hit the pillow I fell asleep. I had the weirdest dream though. I got out of bed, still dark outside and walked into the living room. I was bored so I drew a picture. the drawing came out exactly how I wanted it and then it spoke to me.

" Paige..."

"What the hell is going on !' I jump.

"Paige, I don't mean to scare you, nno in here to tell you a message, draw in the air, with you finger,like this," said the little anime character and started drawing in the air.

"Okaay," I say weirded out and start to draw a face, and a black line follows my finger. the face shape looks weird, it looks more like a pineapple so I draw a pineapple. I colour it in and it looks like a life like 2d pineapple. I touch it and it falls to the ground, pineapple goes everywhere. I walk back to bed, thinking on how I will get back to sleep then black out.

<morning> I wake up with Nikita staring at me telling me to wake up.

"Come on Paige, I think someone broke into our house as the window smashed and a pineapple is splatter on the floor.

"Whaaat?" I say sleepily confused.

"Who breaks in using a pineapple I don't know?" She says and drags me to the living room. a pineapple is splattered on the floor, right were a drew my pineapple in my dream. I walk to the picture on the couches arm rest and it's the anime character a drew in my dreams.

"Nikita, I think I need some time to my self," I say.

"K," She says and stares at the pineapple.

I walk into my room and my drawing winks at me! okay I'm weirded out enough.

"Okay what the hell happened?" I whisper and the drawing shrugs.

"I don't have powers, I'm a drawing!" it says.

"True," I say."why am I talking to a drawing?"

"I don't know but you can draw, anything!"

"Okay," I say and draw myself a chocolate bar and then it comes real and I eat it. Okay not weird. The drawing smiling and I draw her a dog and a ball and they play fetch. I hear footsteps outside my door then my door hurts open to find a tired Chloe standing there.

"Chloe, Paige just needs her space, leave her alone, unless if she wants you there!" Nikita shouts.

" She's all right, actually can everyone come in here?" Amy and Nikita walk in and I smile.

"So don't get weirded out by this..."

"When ever someone says that, it is usually bad," Amy says. "but continue."

"Well I'll show you," I say and draw a chocolate bar in the air than touch it and it is a real chocolate bar drops and I catch it. "mars bar anyone?"

"Soo, I'm weirded out," Nikita said and poked the mars bar. Amy touched the bar than grabbed it,unwrapped it, than ate it.

"Mm, best mars bar I've had in awhile," she said. "Draw another!" I laugh and start drawing another mars bar.

"So if you can draw anything, can we?" asked Nikita. Amy goes to draw her own chocolate but fails and she pounts.