THE part

A/n hi ya awsome peeps im still sad and stuff cos its the same day :/ hehe so this is the part THE part!woo hooo if i dont get distracted and kill off all my characters cos im still depressed. anyway lets go with the story!

Paige POV

While Nikita was celebrating about her win we heard the doorbell ring. Jordan amy, and myself walk to the front door and Jordan opens it up.

"We didn't know you had two girls!"exclaimed one of the boys who were standing there,punching Jordan in the arm.

"One's pretty hot to," said another,eyeing me, which I laughed in response to. "Even a sexy laugh," The boys walked in and sat down on the couch and one almost sat on my tablet, which I came over and scooped up.

"Ooo, girlie feelin my but!" he said and I showed him the tablet that I had in my hand.

"Dream on sucker," I say to him and he pounts.

"Okaaay, on that note, let's introduce ourselves starting with TeamCrafted," Jordan said uneasily.

"I beat the Pvp Queen, ohh guests!" Nikita sung.

"Pretty girl number three Jordan!" said one of the boys and Nikita laughed and Chloe walked in and the boy that just talked just hung his mouth open.

"Speechless boy number one!" said Chloe and sat on a swivel chair and everyone laughed.

"Okay, speechless boy number one how about you introduce yourself to pretty girls," said Jordan, stifling his laugh.

"Hi I'm speechless boy number one," he says, which gets a pen thrown at him by me."Hey I have a pretty face to take care of!" which introduces a new wave of laughter.

"Hi I'm Adam!" he says than cowers his face from and invisible projectile that no one threw, and everyone laughs, even himself.

Ty's POV
I was fourth in line across the couch and one of the girls really caught my eye. She had her brown/blonde hair pulled into a low pony tail and she had soft grey eyes that was scanning the room. She then looked down the row as Mitch introduced himself and she caught me staring at her and her eyes paused at me, like she was expecting me to do something, than I noticed it was my turn to introduce my self.
"Hello, I'm Ty." I say and her eyes move on away from me.
"You like her?" Jerome asks nudging me, and I just stare at him, giving him a why-did-you-ask-that? look, and he shrugs. Out of the corner of my eye I see her face whiten and I see her gaze is on Jason. What was wrong with Jason?
Nikita Pov
No.. it can't be
Ty's POV
Jason was next in line and I stare at him, and he must sense that I was staring and glances at me.
"Hi..." Jason starts before Nikita falls backwards onto the couch behind her. Jordan catches her and whispers something to her.
Nikita Pov
He's.. alive!?
I feel the ground rush towards me and I hit the couch and I see Jordan catching me.
"Are you alright? He whispers worriedly. "You look like you have seen a ghost."
"I have," I whisper back and black out.

<Flash back>
"Jacey! stop it Jacey!" a three year old me screams as an eight year old Jason tickles me.
"No can do, you have to say please!" he says and launches into another tickle.
"Please Jacey ... please Jacey stop!" I giggle. He stops as he hears a sound from outside and puts a finger to his mouth to say shush and I nod staring up at him.
"This is the apartment right? Number 36?" says a voice outside of our apartment, number 36.
"Yes this is Malachi's place, that dirty scoundrel better pay up!" Voice number 2 says. Jason motion for me to hide and I run under the bed and he moves to go in the cupboard, when the door busts open.
"Oi lookey what we have here, how much do ya reckon he sell?" Voice number 1 says. Jason moves to a fighting stance and backs away.
"Fighsty, reckon 50," says voice 2, and they lunge for Jason and he ducks but trips on a bag in the floor. Thug number 1 grabs Jason and hits him unconscious and Jason slumps and they grab him and drag him out the door. <2 flashback months later>
"Miss we searched a forest north of the town and found the clothes he was wearing on the day and a pool of blood ,I would say there is a slim chance he is alive" a police officer says to my aunt. "To bad the little one was there to witness that," he says looking at me and my aunt starts crying.
<flashback over>
I wake up drenched and I see my friends and some of the Teamcrafted crowded around me. I was shaking and I noticed I was still on the couch, so I wasn't out for long.
Ty's POV rewind to faint
I glare at Jason and motion him to follow me and we go into the hallway and I spun around and pun him against the wall.
"What the hell have you done to that girl?!" I yell at him and his expression is scared and worried.
"Why would I hurt her?" Jason says angrily.
" I don't know, why would she faint at the sight of you!" I grabbed his collar and push him harder against the wall.
"I don't know! I'm as worried as you are, okay!" he wheezed. "Do you like her because I think she's already taken."
"Where did you get that from !" I say pushing him hard against the wall and he falls over.
"Jordan " he wheezes and looks down the hall where she is moving on the couch uncomfortably, eyes closed.
"What? " I ask but I already know what he means, he was the first to move and he looked more worried than the other guys but not the girls. Jason stares at me and gets up and walks to the couch where she is now woken up shaking and I follow. She stares at Jason and whispers something, then reapeats it.

"Jason?" she whispers and Jason just sits there in shock.

"Nikita?" he asks andshe nods and starts crying and all of us just stare.

"What... what is going on?" asks Mitch who just stares at them.

"Jason, do you, do you want to talk about it?" Nikita sobs and Jason nods and they get up and go to a different room.

"Whaaaat?" I say and everyone looks like they have the same reaction. We all stare at the girls who look as confused as the rest of us. Nikita and Jason walk towards us in a tight hug and in my confused state I feel angry at him. He just made the girl faint and now they hug! Whatever happened he has some talking to do, and fast.

"Hey everyone, wanna record some cops and robbers?' Nikita asks, like nothing happened. The rest of us guys, including Jason just stare at the girls in a whaaat look and the girls and Jordan laugh.

"Okaay, enough weird I'm Paige, this is Amy and this is Chloe," one of the taller girls say and smiles and getures to each of the girls in order."Or tuskkins, cheesdr and ctrac,"

"melnik," says Nikita and smiles and grabs her laptop. "Well?" And we all move to our spots and start up minecraft and go on the cops and robbers server.

"Hey yo everyone Melnik here with the rest of the team, Teamcrafted and Captainsparklez to do a massive cops and robbers today!" 

"Who's going to be cop?" Jerome asks.

"Dibs, not it!" yell the girls together.

"Not It!" I yell over skype (we are still ty at the moment)

*Bodil40 joins the game*

a/n k before i drone on and on about cops and robbers whats bodils real name if its known? if not im calling him bodil so yeah! this is the chapter that i have been waiting for! yeah took me a day to write cos i had trobles and i couldnt use my ipod because i cant even acess my stories so yeah woo hoo! im still depressed so yeah!

~kita

Chloe: we are back!

Me: oh gees shoot me now.

Amy: can do we just came back from the gun store

Me: i was just joking and where did you go to a gun store there are no gun stores whithin 3 days drive.

Amy: mwahahaha

Paigee: please help me