My mistake (a captainsparklez/ teamcrafted fanfic)

A/N hey my first/second story so yay! writing. this has a lot of my personal friends name's in it so yeah. I think I will like this story better as it is more planned. any author notes during the story will be in bold and In brackets, so yeah! I like the word yeah. Im rambling sorry. If on my iPod no bold but brackets for author notes.

Nikita's pov

I stare at my plane ticket then look up at my friends, who give me a nervous smile. Gees guys, nice support. My phone trills of an incoming message and I grab my phone out of my pocket. It reads:

unknown number: hey, how are you feelin? :)

me: who are you?

unknown number: Alex, you know sport and school ;)

me: ALEX!!! hey Im fine tanks (tanks?) just nervous, on that bright note,you

Alex: good

"WILL EVERYONE BOARDING FLIGHT <PLANE FLIGHT NUMBER> GO TO GATE 5," says the intercom. (I'm a lazy bastard so don't judge)

Me: G2g

My friends and I walk to Gate 5 and get on the plane and I sit next to Paige while Amy and Chloe sit on the seats across from us.

"Plane selfie?" I ask Paige with a nudge on the shoulder.

" Okay," she says and pulls out her phone and takes a picture of us two pulling silly faces, and uploads to instagram. (cos we swag and Facebook and twitter are not good enough, actually I don't have twitter or Facebook or anything really :p)

LE TIME SKIP FOR PLANE RIDE(planes are time machines!)

We get home and I flop on the couch.

"Mine!" I yell pointing to the couch as soon as the others walk in.

"Nikita, make lunch I'm hungry and you said you would make lunch," demanded  Amy while her tummy growled.

"Na, I don't wanna," I say whining "Chloe, make lunch!"

"NO!" she pounted and crossed her arms.

"Ga!" I say and throw my arms in the air.

Paige POV (wooo)

The girls are fighting and they finally get Nikita to cook. My stomach growls at the thought.
"Who's getting the bedrooms!" I hear a yell from the living room.
"ME!" I yell at the same time as Chloe.
I run to the guest bedroom down the hall and chuck my suitcase on the bed the same time Chloe ran into the room, then huffed and walked to the front room. I pull out my tablet and start sketching something. It was the Hoopwards logo with 4 minecraft players fighting off a hoard of zombies. (okay did I tell you guys they are youtubers going to minecon? No, well I did now!)

A/N so I finished this on my iPod so it's not in bold (yet) hope you enjoyed my first chapter of my first book yay! need suggestions for a title THANKS, oh and I need at least two reads for the next chapter.
~kita