Chapter 42: Final

Bel's P.O.V:

"So, how do you wanna end this?" A voice spoken all of a sudden after moments of utter silence. I then looked at them and shot them a dirty look.

"Oh, so the hard way it is?" The voice said before I yelped, a hand connected with my cheek, leaving a mark.

"So, where's you knight in shining armour, huh?" The voice spit, throwing a punch directly to my stomach, making me growl in pain.

"Where's your saver?" The voice spat again, before connecting a punch to my jaw, making my lips go numb as droplets of blood fell on my lap. I looked up at them, giving them a stern look.

"Don't you dare give me that look!" The voice spoke again before I received another slap, making me shriek. I was too tired to fight back, I was simply too weak.

"Please let me go.." I sobbed lightly, trying to push the feeling of pure pain away, but I failed miserably. The voice laughed making me cringe.

"And why would I do that? I just started having fun" The voice spoke before throwing another punch to my stomach, making me tear up as I coughed loudly, blood dripping.

"Let the game begin" she said before she brought out a sharp knife, a devilish smile planted on her lips as her eye sockets turned black, making me shiver and sob in fright.

Where's Niall?

On a plane going back home.

Who shall save me from my death now?

Niall's P.O.V:

I bursted into Devon's office, making all 5 faces turn to me.

"What are you doing here?" Devon asked in confusion, I was about to answer when a voice spoke up.

"Can you excuse us? Were in the middle--"

"The killers have found Bel" I simply stated, making Devon's feature filled with horror and shock.

"What do you mean by "they found Bel'?" He asked slowly, making me groan in frustration.

"Less talking, more working" I quoted, motioning to the door. He nodded, standing up as he quickly apologised to the few men standing before walking out the door with me. I could hear them chant for us to stop, but I just walked along with him.

"Hey, Alison. Call up Frederick and tell him to set a group for a new case under covered, send him the address and tell him to be on time" Devon informed an woman who I supposed was an agent.

"Yes sir" She then walked away, making Devon turn his gaze to me.

"Are you sure your statements are true?" Devon asked me, as I nodded without hesitation.

"How did you knew though? Last I heard is that you were supposed to be going back home a few hours ago" he commented, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I saw them take her" And then it hits me; I saw them take her and I haven't done anything..

"Pal, you alright, you turned pale" Devon stated making me shake my head aggressively.

"No, I'm not. Haven't you heard? I saw them take her away and I've done nothing, absolutely nothing!" I shout, more to myself then to him, pulling my hair in frustration.

"Hey, Niall, everything's going to be okay, don't worry alright?" He reassured me quietly, trying to make me cool down.

"How are you so sure?" I asked, mostly came out as a whisper. He sighed, smiling softly at me.

"I'm not, but I just feel it. Now come on, let's go save your girl" He spoke, and the last sentence made me smile.

My girl, and I have to protect her.

I have to be her saver.

***

DONT HATE ME OKAY?

I KNOW ITS BEEN ABOUT A MONTH BUT I HAD FINALES SO PLEASE DONT KILL ME! 😩💔

Hope you guys like this chapter 😪

Until next time,

Dana x