Chapter 15: First new friend

Bel’s P.O.V:

For some odd reason, I felt quite intimidated by the surroundings. It feels like it’s the first time I’ve been here although there’s this strong sensational bond proving me wrong. Is this where I live? Liam entered, carrying a box full of books and some bathroom supplies. And a suitcase full of my clothes in his free hand.

“Is this all you need?” He asked, I slightly nodded as I walked around the living room. On the high, wooden coffee table, there were some pictures of me, William, Aunt Emma, Uncle Ethan and a picture of me and William with our parents.

The first one pictured excitement, it was of me, William, Aunt Emma and Uncle Ethan at California’s beach. A stupid grin painted on our lips, showing that we were having the times of our lives.

The second one pictured adventurous, it was of me, William, Aunt Emma and Uncle Ethan once again diving with white sharks. By the look on our faces, it shows that although diving with sharks is a new experience, it’s as terrifying as hell.

The third one pictured amusement, it was of me and William on Halloween. He dressed like a dog while I dressed as the devil, showing our most funny faces. Never too old for Halloween.

The fourth one pictured happiness; it was me, William and our parents. Mom was boasting about her delicious strawberry cake while we started eating it before she appeared at the kitchen once again, dad was watching us amusingly. Our faces were full of strawberry frosting and our lips twitched into a real and amused smile. It was so obvious that we were guilty. It’s times like these where you can define pure happiness.

“Ready to go?” He asked, giving me a coyly smile.

“Yeah, I have a question though” I whispered, taking a seat on the large loveseat.

“Go for it” He answered, taking a seat beside me.

“Since I have lost a few of my memory, maybe you can tell me stuff so I may start remembering?” It came out more like a question than a request. He sighed deeply before answering me.

“From where should I start? Umm, it’s 2013 not 2011. You’re in college and it’s your second year. You attend London University, so you’re obviously in London. William is still in California living with Emma an Ethan since he’s still underage. You’re now running the bakery your parents left behind. You lived here ever since you moved to London and your 20 years old” He informed me and I shook my head, too many information in a short time makes me feel extremely light. I shook my head again and smiled.

“Just fancy, now I’m ready to go” I said as I stood up, pulling my suitcase while Liam offered to pick up the box. Just as I reached the car and Liam started the engine, I heard someone shouting my name, turning around I found a tall man, emerald green eyes and curly brown hair, jogging in my direction. Do I know him?

“Hi” He smiled at me, his eyes shining a bright green color.

“Hi, do I know you?” I asked and his smile vanished, not again.

“Harry…. Harry Styles? We met on the beach and I tried calling you but you won’t answer” He smiled again; still don’t have a clue who he might be.

“I’m really sorry, I don’t remember. I was in an accident and I have memory loss so...” It was getting pretty awkward.

“Oh, it’s ok. I hope you’re doing pretty fine. I hope that we would meet up sometime; I’ve got Biology with you next semester. If you want, I can send you the new schedule” He smiled to me, oh how sweet.