Chapter 4: Friendly Date

Bel's P.O.V :

"Why aren't you eating Bel?" My father asked, his eyes flashed with sadness and worry.

"I'm not hungry" I shrugged, another lie.

"Don't lie, is something bothering you?" He asked, looking straight at me.

"Why do you and mom travel a lot?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Because we're working" He answered.

"Why don't you work here? Inside the country?" I asked, as I saw him with hope that he'd change his mind about their work.

"Because we help people all over the world" He spoke, I just really miss being around them.

"Can you help me?" I asked as he shifted uncomfortably.

"Course I'll help, what's wrong?" He asked me, his tone worried.

"How can I convince my parents by spending time with me more than work?" I asked, looking into his eyes. His eyes got darker revealing sadness and guilt.

"No matter where we are, we'll always be beside you" He promised, kissing my forehead as I smiled slightly. Knowing that he'll never break his promise because he never did.

I woke up by the sun reflecting into my room, bright light hit my face making me grunt. I woke up and sighed happily. No more nightmares; I assume. I got up and made my daily routine, today's Saturday so that means no uni or bakery, yay!

But then I frowned, today's Niall's and my date; friendly dinner I suppose. His words flashed at the back of my mind.

"If your perfect in sweats and tops, I don't think dresses will make any difference" He whispered.

It made my heart flutter, but I can't go. I'll break his heart and that's the last thing I ever want to do. I sighed thinking of excuses but then I knew that nothing will do so I gave in.

'I hope I wouldn't try or say anything stupid' I muttered.

I got up and searched for a dress, hey, I can't go in baggy jeans and sweats. It's a friendly dinner and I would like to be dressed well for it.

I got a call from Mila and Havi, both squealing like 10 year old girls when I told them that Niall asked me out, making me giggle. They told me they'd come to make my hair but I told them that no makeup are allowed. They argued a bit but I won, as always.

As I found a pair of black strapless dress, that curved my body perfectly, I then waited for the girls.

"I can't beleive you're going on a date!" Havi squealed making me chuckle.

"Same here" Mila squealed again.

"How is Lou and you doing?" I asked Havi, as her cheeks turned rosy. Her and Louis have been together for 3 years now, they're relationship is so inspiring.

"Awh she's blushing!" Mila pointed out giggling as Havi face palmed making me laugh.

"What about Liam and you?" I asked her, her cheeks turned scarlet making Havi laugh loudly. Mila and Liam have been together for 2 years, their relationship is so hard to break and they get along easily.

Louis is funny and loud while Liam is shy and mature. They're complete opposites; yet, their best friends.

"Payback bitch!" She spoke and I begun to laugh. These girls are what is left in my life, without them I wouldn't have a reason to live.