Chapter 17: Finishing trouble

Bel's P.O.V:

It's been a week since I got out of the hospital, and although I'm feeling just fine, I can also feel dizzy every now and then. Before a couple of days, Liam broke to me the dreadful news about William. Yes, it was a shock and I cried to the point I'm out of tears. But, I learned to accept it because... This is life. You make mistakes to learn from them, you have some flaws because the flaws is your qualities. I know that God caused William to have bone cancer for a reson, wether it's for good or bad, I know there's a reson. I believe in God and I believe in heaven, so if I do believe in both of them, why should I be afraid? I know that God is fair and he caused this disease to test his patience.

So I'm at the airport starbucks with Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Havi and Mila. I'll be out of London for a month at least and I would like to spend my last moments in London for the month with my friends.

"What are you thinking about?" Havi asked me, while she took off her earplugs.

"Nothing.." I lied through my teeth. Despite everything that happened, I really will miss Harry and Niall. Don't get me wrong, Harry is just a friend. Niall is the reson I smile and laugh, he showed me how to do so after a long time. So the hardest thing I'd done in my life -if you ever asked me- would be leaving the dearest person to my heart.

"If you say so" She said before putting her earplugs back on.

Havi was siting on my left while Niall was siting on my right, glancing over him, I found him lost in his own world while his gaze was on the window.

"Niall?" I asked making him snap out of his imagination.

"Mmm.." He asked but it came out more like a question.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, wrapping my hands around his arm.

"Oh nothing.." He admitted, lie. I knew it becausehis eyes turn a dark color when he's liying or angry.

"Liar" I said making him look at me with a confused look.

"What-" He asked and I cutted him off.

"I know something's wrong so don't lie" I said and he frowned a bit.

"It's just.. I know I'm gonna miss you a lot. I can't spend an hour with you, so what do you think of a month? It's too much..." He said before lowering his head a bit, awe.

"Although I hate to leave you but I have too. I'm gonna miss you so much ninipooh" I said making him smile a bit, I cuddled next to him, my arms wrapped around his torso as I cuddled my head at the nape of his neck, sniffing his sweet cologne that smelled like him. After a few moments, I heard them call my flight making me cringe, I don't wanna leave, not now at least. We stood up and I hugged each and everyone of them, Harry getting the longest hug before I turned to Niall.

"Guess this is goodbye" He said, his lips formed a straight line.

"But I don't wanna leave yet" I said, hugging him really tight.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" He said while stroking my hair, that's when tears started falling down my cheeks.

"I'm gonna miss you more" I said hugging him tight before I broke our embrace. Turning my body to walk away, I stopped realizing that I haven't told him. I turned around and leaned over, whispering in is ear.

"I love you" I said as I backed away, his face was unreadable. Mixed emotiones of shock, sadness, happiness and a lot more flashed through his face.

"I have been waited so long for you to say this" He said, a soft smile tugged on his lips and I shiverd. Then I did something that shocked everyone and specially Niall himself.

I kissed him.

Part II

Chapter 17: Finishing trouble

I was surprised myself about my past action. But I loved him, so why not? I'm currently leaving the airport and going to see my family. California haven't changed much, It's still sunny and lovely. It was so much fun to have the chance to live her for a couple of years. As I parked my car, I knocked the door and waited paitently. Openeing the door was Uncle Ethan who I attacked him with a bear hug.

"How are you?" I asked, hugging him tighter.

"I'm good but the question is, how are you??" He asked and I smiled, he's so kind, sweet and caring and he's always there for us.

"I'm doing just fine" I said with a soft smile playing on my lips.

"Where's Emmy?" I asked and he pointed to the kitchen. After settleling my stuff, I went to greet her. Just as I enterds the kitchen, I saw her preparing tacos which I though may be for William.

"Hi" I said with a smile while she gatherd my attention.

"Hey!" She screeched, hugging me tight.

"How are you? Long time no see!" She exlaimed making me chuckle.

"I'm doing just fine, how are you?" I asked and she smiled sadly.

"I'm doing fine but I'm worried about your brother, he refuses to talk and eat. He's no the same anymore, he never laughed once ever since he knew about 'that'. I had to cancel our date today because of him and it's our anniversary" She said referring to the bone cancer, poor kid.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with him. And about the date, I can always watch him for you. So go and have fun!" I said making her smile brightly.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna stress you out and I suppose your feeling jetlag because of the plane ride" She explained but I insisted to, it would be fun spending time with him since I haven't for a long time now.

"No, I insist" I said with a smile.

"Why thank you dear! You're a definite life saver, we'll be out at 7 till 10 and if were one minute late, ,ake sure to call the police" She joked and I smiled. I then went up to greet my brother only to find him laying on bed asleep, he looked so peacefull. I leaned over to kiss his forehead.

"I love you" I whispered before I exited the room. I went to mine and started reading a novel written by Mila, she's a great writer so far.

Checking my watch, it was 9:00 p.m. Hope they're having the time of there lives. I was surprised when I woke up only to find myself on bed, looks like I passed out. I yawned and checked my watch to see it's 12:05 a.m. Searching the house, they were no where ti be found.

Wonder where they are...

***

Yay! I really enjoyed writing this chappy

This chapter is dedicated to my bestfriend, Khlood, for being there for me every step of the way, ily <3

Until next time,

Dana x