The First

The room was dark, gloomy. Thick air.

"They did it again, Sehun." the guy in white shirt spoke to the blonde guy while looking at the mirror.

He's sitting in front of the huge mirror of the dance room. Looking depressed and emotionless at the same time.

"Why are they like that? I thought they love each other. Their marriage, their relationship. But why are they like this?" His voice is suddenly getting louder.

The blonde guy stood still looking at him without any word coming out from his mouth.

"Sehun, why?" he looked at him. "Tell me, why are they regretting everything they did?" tears falling down from his eyes.

"Kai..." Sehun tried to prevent his tears from falling but the gravity is so strong.

"Sehun... Tell me, why do they regret...  giving birth to me?" He stood up and left the room.

Sehun tried to stop him but he can't. His knees got soft that he couldn't run to him.

Kai was running away from everything. He's trying to escape from his nightmare. He wants to wake up, but everytime he tries to, He ends up hurting himself, knowing that it's real and it's not just a nightmare.

He stopped and sat near the tree where he used to go whenever he's feeling the same feeling that he's feeling right now. Sadness.

He can't stop himself from crying. He just sat there. After a few minutes, he passed out.