Yandere chara....

Chara loved bendy so much she would die for him but she knew killing wasn't the answer...but take it from her dad the devil himself. Chara honestly never did like to kill until something happened but i'll explain later in the story. Chara saw bendy as her heart beated faster and faster when he got closer but then he walked outside. Chara was afraid to go outside because her father told her lies saying people who go outside can die including fire demons and ink demons such as herself.

Chara ran outside and grabbed bendys hand and walked back inside. Bendy stared at chara weird like she did something wrong. Chara didn't know if she did something wrong or not until he started to talk.

Bendy:Are you crazy! why would you bring me inside!!!?

Chara:Well my father told me if demons go outside they can die....

Bendy:WELL THATS A LIE YOU IDIOT!!!!

Chara's heart broke when she heard her senpai bendy-kun say that. Chara felt as if a rock hit her stomach. She could feel the pain already even though it was just a thought in her mind. Chara ran away crying. Nyan spots chara and hugs her. 

Nyan:What happened??

(Chara explains what happened)

Nyan:awww chara its okay don't worry about him

(Nyan hugs chara.)

Hello, its me roxy and yea plz subscribe to my channel Roxy gaming 

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyvAXOvVIQTpXkfHsao8Vfw