Chapter 1: Hello

My name is Haley, and this is my story of how I got pregnant by Jesus foster.

Jesus Foster, the dream boy that every girl wanted. He has brown hair, brown eyes, he's tall, great looking, amazing body, and was super caring. Jesus and I had almost every class together since elementary school. He was always there for me. Once we started getting close, I got to meet his sisters Mariana and Callie. I also met his mom's, Stef and Lena. they're so nice, and are happy that Jesus has someone like me in his life. We didn't start dating till the end of our sophomore year/beginning of junior year.

Now a little about me, I was in foster care for basically my whole life

Now a little about me, I was in foster care for basically my whole life. My mother had me at a very young age so she left me in front of a fire station (safe haven law). I got adopted by a loving family when I was a freshman. We're neighbors with the fosters. With me being in foster care I still had to follow basic rules like every other kid. Meaning I still had no choice but to go to school. That's how me and Jesus met. Then we became inseparable.

But summer of sophomore year going into junior year, was the first year he's actually noticed me the way I noticed him. He would leave me these cute little notes in my locker and then ask to help him with homework. Later on he told me he didn't really need help with homework he just wanted an excuse to see me at his house. God I fell for Jesus Foster and I fell for him hard!