Chapter 5: Two pink lines

As I woke up from my nap I sat in my bed debating if I should take the pregnancy test or not. I grab it out of my bag and open the box. I stare at it untouched on my counter top of my bathroom. "It's going to be negative so just take the damn thing." I say to myself. I sit on the toilet and pee on the stick.

I waited the time that was instructed on the box, trying to distract myself from trying to not look any sooner.

When the timer on my phone went off to finally look I become scared. "What am I going to do?!" I'm a junior in high school, work part time by babysitting here and there. But that's not going to help raise a baby.  And Jesus would be a great, caring and wonderful father but, he's to much of a party animal to want to take care of a baby! He's so focused on his friends and graduating with his siblings! If this test says positive he's gonna freak, he might even break up with me!

"Okay, breathe Haley you have been late plenty of times before, this is no different and that test is going to be nowhere near positive." I try calming myself down while walking to the counter to flip the test over.

I flip the test over and two bright pink lines appear on the test. I reach for my trash can where the instructions and information Manuel is and read it. Two lines= pregnant. One line=not pregnant. Oh my god, this can't be real. It has to be a fake test there's no way I'm pregnant.

"Babe, you here?" I hear Jesus down stairs calling for me. I quickly throw the test in the trash. And hide it with toilet paper covering it. I walk to my bed and sit there. "Yea I'm upstairs." I say while trying to calm down my heart rate. Jesus makes his way upstairs and to my room. "Hey baby, you feeling any better?" He asks me while kissing my
Forehead. "Yeah, a lot better actually. I think I just really needed that nap." 

He looks at me and seems to believe my somewhat of a true statement. But he was waiting to ask me something else. Shit does he know? Did his friends or someone he knows see me buy the test!? "Are you okay Jesus?" I ask while patting my bed for him to sit down. "Yeah, I just have a question? But, I don't want you to be mad." "Umm okay" I say while urging him to ask.

"Can we please go to a party tonight? It's Friday and don't have school tomorrow so it'll be fine."  I think about it. Not ready to tell him about the pregnancy I plan to go to this party.

"Let go have fun baby!" I say while getting up to get ready.

Pregnant by J.F (Jesus Foster Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें