Prologue

This final chapter will be long, and also switching POV's a lot!

Sami's POV

On my way home from my date with Craig, I walked down the sweet, quiet and peaceful sidewalk. I had a bad gut feeling, and it wasn't the Mexican food.

I stayed still, my arms slowly draped over the pockets of my denim jacket. I didn't see anything, my paranoia was getting the bets of me.

I continued to until I felt a hand grab my mouth from behind. I flinched and grabbed the hand as fast as I could, but they were pulled behind my body. Another hand was covering my eyes, I felt myself being dragged away. I was thrown against a wall, feeling a sharp object careful caress my lower abdomen.

"Hello, Samantha." An all too familiar voice purred.

Once I opened my eyes, I saw two girls standing there. One holding a knife up to my stomach, another holding a bat and bag.

Chrissy and Simone?

-

Scottys POV

I hadn't been home the whole day, I was on my way back now. I saw Sami from afar, I saw her for a second. I turned my head for one moment and then she disappeared. She was far away so I couldn't exactly run after her.

"Well, look who's here!" I heard an all too familiar voice shout.

"Kryoz?" I asked, he shook his head angrily. His smug look turning to disgust.

"Only my friends call me that. It's John." He spat, then I felt a knuckle collide with my face.

I saw white.

-

Evans POV

I was working a part time shift at the hospital, I felt the need of informing Craig the news I just heard.

Scotty was almost beaten to death by Lucas and John, then something happened to Sami. I couldn't tell Craig, so I told Jon.

"Delirious, inform Craig for me. For us."

-

Delirious's POV

"Okay, I- Evan. I- How? How do I tell them..?" I cried, he sadly sighed over the line.

"Delirious, inform Craig for me. For us. Doesn't matter how or why- just tell them all. Please?"

"Okay..."

-

Brian's POV

"What am I gonna do?!" Marcel screamed, Brock paced back and forth. Laina was panicking. The atmosphere fell silent then I heard something drop.

"NO!" I heard Craig scream, scream from the top of his lungs. Scream like his life depended on it. We all rushed into the kitchen, Craig was just on his knees. He wouldn't answer us. We called his name, over and over.

-

Craig's POV

I just received the worst news ever.

Scotty is in hospital.

Lucas tried to kill him.

He survived.

He's fine.

But...

Sami...

Shes...

Sami's dead.