7 ~ Caught

Marcels POV (RAPE IN THIS CHAP NGL)

Scotty awoke in my arms, right where he passed out. I rang the guys, Brock and Brian arrived as soon as they could.

"What happened?" He mumbled as he shifted off my lap. I kept my arm around his waist. "You forgot to take your pills and passed out, nothing that bad happened..." Brock answered. "What do you mean 'that bad'?" He asked, I giggled. "Scotty, you passed out at 1 and now its 8!" I exclaimed with a smile. He looked around and laughed.

-----

Time skip, 24th December

-----

We were in my house. Scotty was okay for a Party, he didn't mind Tyler there. I still haven't spoke to Tyler about the bullying. Plus, they haven't turned up yet. We were wearing smart wish clothes. We were both wearing black jeans. His had rips, he had a yellow tee also yellow and white vans. I had a purple hoodie and purple and black converse.

We had some friends here and that's it, nit too bhig of a party. Most of our guests hadnt showed up yet. Simone, Kelly, Laina, Chrissy and Sami were the only girls here right now. Some good friends like Nanners, Panda, Satt, Chilled, Kryoz and Gassy were here. Some people from University and Scotts High School turned up but to be honest I don't know any of them.

Then Smii7y finally decided to show up. I waved him too come over, I felt Scott shiver. I felt something was up. As he walked dover we high fived. Scott just walked away, he went through the hallway and headed straight upstairs. Nobody followed him, why was he in such a hurry? "What's up with him? And who is he?" Lucas asked. I shrugged "I don't know, but that's Scott. He's my boyfriend." I said. He turned around and grinned. What the fuck are their problems?

-----

Scotts POV

As I went upstairs I went into mine and Marcel's room. I slammed the door behind me. Marcel tested me.

M: Is everything okay? I won't bother you if you want alone time but just checking babe, I love you! <3

S: Everything fine! Just felt a little sick, I'll be down in a bit. Also I have to take my pills, love you too! <3

M: Okay,I'll let you be :) come down when you want to!

I actually did feel sick. I felt foot prints approaching my door. The handle turned and I was in the corner, scared of who it was. Oh fuck!

Lucas walked in, grinning as he shut the door. He also locked it behind him.

"Long time no see..." He hasn't changed one bit. He was still facing the door as he spoke.

"No~ shit!" My voice broke and I was scared. He chuckled.

"Scotty, I'm not going to hurt you..." His voice sounded seductive.

"Stay away!" I screamed. "I don't want this!"

"You better shut the fuck up Scotty! Don't want anyone hearing!" He grinned as he approached me. He put his hand over my mouth. I tried to fight him off but he sat on my waist and put my arms above my head.

He grinned, leaving a hickey on my jawline. I cried and sobbed, I tried to shake him off at every chance I got.

"If you don't stop moving you won't be the only person I hurt..." Her whispered with anger into my ear.

He pulled down my trouser, pulling his down too. I continued to cry, he pinched my arms and sighed his nails into my cheeks. I was bleeding and bruised already. His hand that was around my mouth was free, he had it against my waist. I just silently cried, world around my slowly fading away.

He grinned as he kissed me up and down. I felt like screaming but couldn't feel anything. My vision was blurry, and all I felt was him thrusting into me. I didn't ask for this. I was sobbing and just wanted to die.

He finally did up our trousers. He laughed a little. Out of breathe, he says "that's what you get for not keeping it our little secret...". He continued to kiss me. I was too weak to speak. "Fuck you.." I mumbled. He looked angry.

He had a tight grip on my neck, "what was that?"

I heard foot steps approach our door, but he didn't.

I shook my head and cried more. He pulled me down a little more, sitting on my waist. He then knelt down and kissed my neck, jaw, head and chest.

Foot steps stopped outside the door...

"I don't want this!" I screeched. He got more angry.

"What's done is done!" He answered back.

"That was rape!" I argued back. He punched me in my face.

"Was that an argument back Scotty!?" He had a tight grip on my throat.

I shook my head and when he released I gasped for air. He passionately kissed me, I didn't kiss back. He grabbed my crotch and pressed hardly, I still didn't kiss back. The door quickly unlocked and someone busted open.

It was Marcel, Brock and Brian. Smii7y stood up but not quick enough. I sat up and looked down, not feeling any emotion.

-----

Marcel's POV

Smii7y looked at me, merciful. I looked back, angrily. I wanted to scream.

Scott was broken, all because of him.

"Brock, go and take care of the guests. Brian, you can help me with this fucking rapist.." Soon Brock left the room.

I clenched my fist, So did Brian. Difference is, I slowly approached Smii7y. I looked down, then looked him dead in the eye. I full force used my right hand to punch his temple, knocking him clean out. I continued too kick and punch him, Brian backed up. I was covered in blood, wasn't dead but not was dying. I couldn't care less, the world was moving slower than normal for me right now.

I sat down next to Scotty, trying to comfort him.

"Look, if you aren't ready for a boyfriend I'll leave you alone but if you are then i-"

I got cut off by Scotty pulling my into a tight hug. He cried into my shoulder, I rubbed his back. He then made his way onto my lap and cried into my chest. I felt so sorry for him, my baby. Brian dragged his body up the attic with the help of Kelly, Panda and Sami. He explained what happened as they were our close friends. The then locked the attics door. He has no heating, window, or anything electrical up there!

All four friends walked in, waiting by the doorway. Scotty looked up at them and sat up. Kelly embrace him into a hug, he hugged back. So did Sami and soon did Panda. Then Brian did, then Brock and then I. I just want Scotty to be happy.