13 ~ Morning Pt2

Marcels POV

All the guys were in the lounging room waiting. I was at the bottom of the stairs, I forgot my phone charger and it was a low battery. I heard Sami and Craig talking so I hid around the corner. Yes! Yes I was ear wigging! I looked up on top of the stairway and saw Craig holding both of Sami's hands. They were both talking and then they started getting closer. Sami places her arms around Craig's neck and Craig placed his hands on Sami's waist. They-

They-

They KISSED?!

Should I confront them right now? Let them have their special moment or not? Has Craig broken up with Tyler or not? Do they love each other?

I just walked up the stairs, they were still passionately kissing. I just stood there and waited to be noticed. Soon Sami's eyes widened and so did Craig's. they both pulled away, staring at me. They let go of each other but they held each other's hand, I smiled at their scared expressions.

"You're both a cute couple, ya know that?" I said chuckling. Craig chuckled and Sami giggled. I saw Craig's face light up and Sami looks peaky like she was feeling different. They were in love.

"I actually really like you... really, really do..." Sami said and Craig turned to her. "All of that, that's all I've wanted to hear Sami..." he answered. Sami's soul, body and expressions just lit up like she was an angel. Craig had a very warm smile and he looked deep into her eyes. "Feelings mutual..." he returned. This moment was very cute.

"Jus' fuck already!" I heard a very handsome voice say. I turned around and saw everyone standing there just laughing and giggling. Brock and Brian were holding hands whilst Laina stood next to Brock. Simone and Chrissy leaned against the wall and smiled. Scotty was behind me so I held his hand and smiled at him.

"Come on... we all have presents to open, right?" I said. Craig and Sami let go of each other's hands and nodded. They both didn't want to, you could tell.

"Guys, none of us care if you are a couple or not. Just express yourselves..." Simone added. We all smiled toward them. They smiled towards each other, Craig and Sami's finishers both emerged together in sync. We all gave our 'awww's then left to go downstairs. Time to open our presents!

–––––

Sorry

I would update more but I don't have the head for it... I've just watched a video I wish I didn't. There's no saving what he said and did. His actions were disgraceful and horrible. Here's the thumbnail:

If you're sensitive too that or not PLEASE do not try to seek that video out, trust me

If you're sensitive too that or not PLEASE do not try to seek that video out, trust me. I don't find this stuff sensitive and this really changed my mood. It is disgusting.

What he did was wrong and there is no cover up for his mistake. I'm pretty sure he's deleted the video but I could be wrong.

Please, if you are thinking about suicide or depression contact a suicide hotline near you. Here's some screenshots from twitter.

 Here's some screenshots from twitter

I would write a bigger chapter but I can't

Please, suicide isn't the option. Mental illnesses can't get cured but things can get better. People out here love you and care about you whether you see it or not.
You might feel lonely but you're not alone.

You're your own person and you can be unique, fuck the bully's.

You can feel emotions, fuck mental illness.

You can be a man and cry, fuck stereotypes.

You aren't a real person if you don't show your emotions, but suicide isn't an emotion. Suicide is something that will hurt others more than it helps you. You can do it, we all believe.

You don't have to suicide from whatever you're going through, it will be okay one day.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

There's always lights at the end of a tunnel.

Everybody wants happiness
Nobody wants pain
But you can't get a rainbow
Without a little rain

- Sapphie :)