As they slowly crossed the river, Jungkook would smile a little every time Sinb grasped onto his shirt.

Sinb: "Why do you keep smiling?" she asked him when she finally caught a glimpse of it.
Jungkook: "Just wish the river was wider, that's all" he continued to grin.
Sinb: "Why?" she was confused.
Jungkook: "So I can hold you like this a little longer" his words made her heart flutter.
Sinb: "Are we almost there yet?" she asked, trying to change the subject.
Jungkook: "I wish we weren't" he responded as they got closer to the other side.

At this point, the others were rounding up on the shore- surprised to see Jungkook and Sinb well and alive.

Sohyun: "Jungkook-ah, thank god you're alright!" she said to him as he got out of the water. "I was worried sick about you!" she added.
Yugyeom: "You good, man?"  he asked his buddy to which Jungkook nodded his head to.
Hanbin: "Bring her to the fire to warm up" he directed Yugyeom.
Eunseo: "B-ya" she muttered but was too afraid to approach... she didn't know where to start. All she knows is that she feels like a million pins poking at her heart right now.

Sohyun: "Jungkook-ah, how are you feeling?" she asked.
Jungkook: "I'm fine. But can you check up on Sinb? I think she hurt her arm" he told her.
Sohyun: "But I'm worried about you" she said to him.
Jungkook: "You're supposed to help our comrades, aren't you? I'm fine. 100% healthy. But Sinb's hurt... can you check on her like a normal nurse would?" he stared hard into her eyes.

And without saying anything, Sohyun stomped her way to check on Sinb who was sitting by the fire that Hanbin had put together to stay warm.

Sohyun: "Are you hurt anywhere?!" her harsh tone of voice made Sinb look up at her.
Sinb: "No, I'm fine" she responded, trying not to shake in her wet clothes.
Hanbin: "Here, keep yourself warm with this" he put his jacket around her.

Sohyun: "She says she's fine so..." she started to say as she walked back to Jungkook.
Jungkook: "Yah, are you sure?" he asked Sinb as he stood up from his position and walked over to her. "You're shaking" he said.

Sinb: "I said I'm fine. Stop making a big deal out of nothing" she rolled her eyes, hinting him not to reveal their 'relationship' to the people around them. As she wrapped Hanbin's jacket tighter, she notice Eunseo standing at the tree, just staring at the ground. Regardless, Sinb knew now was not the right time to talk to Eunseo...

Later after getting dried up, the gang finally made way to the island where the other groups had already arrived.

Dahyun: "What happened to you guys?" she asked after seeing how long it took for Sinb's team to finally get onto the island.
Sinb: "We... got lost, that's all" she smiled.
Dahyun: "You guys have a whole team of aces and still got lost? Ha! That's a story!" she chuckled.
Yugyeom: "We would've gotten here but..." but before he could finish, he stopped talking as he realize Sinb was looking at him.
Dahyun: "But...?"
Yugyeom: "But I had to keep stopping to... to poop" he lied.
Dahyun: "Too much information, oppa!" she covered her ears. "Well, I'm glad you and Eunseo are here now! I was starting to get bored" she smiled. "Eunseo-ya, what's wrong?" she asked her friend when she realized Eunseo's face was so pale. "Are you hurt somewhere?" she added.

Eunseo: "No, no of course not" she smiled at Dahyun before walking away to join the other groups who were huddling around the coach.

**

Later around after dinner time, everyone sat around the fire as the coach made some of the members show off their talents. Sinb couldn't help but wonder where Eunseo had gone off to. She knew she needed to talk to her, however. After all, it made no sense as to why Eunseo had suddenly pushed her into the water...