Chapter 29

Hi guys, I'm back (not dead lol😂) but life kinda been shit for me lately anyways....
If any of you are British like me you might know of a show that ended a few days ago called Survival Of The Fittest, anyway my cousin is Mettisse Campbell which won so 🎉🎉🎉 comment if you know who she is 😂👊
This story is set before Phillip and Anne got married and had Elissa and Six-Olivia.

Regular POV.
There was no denying that Anne Wheeler was an attractive girl- okay, the 'high end' whites maybe found her disgusting, but for the drunks, always looking for their next girl like prey, Anne ticked every box.
That was why the man was staring at her. Anne was walking along the cobbled pathway hand in hand with her boyfriend Phillip Carlyle- she was completely blind to Phillip's angry gazes to the man.
He was looking at her up and down, giving great interest to her lower half, which obviously angered Phillip. But the poor man was drunk, way too drunk. He surely wasn't scared of Phillip's very scary face.
"Hey babe," the drunk fart said, placing a hand on Anne's hip.
"Fuck off, retard!" She retorted- she wasn't a girl to be treated like meat.
"Oh come on, let's take a trip to the bedroom." The drunk said again laughing and tugging on Anne's arm.
"Gentlemen, I'm going to have to ask you to lay off my girlfriend." Phillip said, pushing the man of Anne and snaking an arm around her waist protectively.
"Ooh, a boyfriend! Why don't he join us too!" The drunk said. People looked at him shocked.
"Your disgusting!" Anne said, which then dragged her fuming boyfriend away from the crowd that had formed.
"That man! That vulgar idiot, who does he think he is? Thinking he owns you...ugh!" Phillip said, looking over to his girlfriend, expecting her to be angry as well.
Instead, she was just smiling at him and laughing!
"What's gotten into you!" He said, stopping and turning to look at her.
"You're jealous!" Anne said, before bending over and cracking up. Phillip relaxed and laughed a bit too.
"Course I am. You're mine." He said squeezing her arm and continuing to walk.
"Oh, am I?" Anne asked, still slightly amused.
"100%." He said, grinning.
They spent the journey home laughing, and after a bit they felt a bit of sympathy for the man. He was drunk beyond his mind, no wonder he was either getting into a police car now or was already in jail.
"Your face at the start, though!" Phillip says, chuckling a bit.
Suddenly Anne's face goes dark.
"Don't you dare spit a word of this to W.D, or get ready to be shot, both of us." She said, turning to her boyfriend.
"Oh, no, wouldn't say a word, babe." Phillip said.
Inside, Anne was glad that man had 'assaulted' her. Not because she was a slut or was attracted to him but because afterwards, she could see how much she really meant to Phillip, and that meant the world to her.

Sorry it's short but isn't the best story line idea :(.
Hope you enjoyed the update tho another one coming soon!
- Alice