Chapter 24

So this chapter will be a bit different. I really wanted to dig into Phillip and Anne's past a bit, and since I saw loads of Anne's story, I thought I'd write a chapter on Phillip's past. Next Chapter is back up with the story...

"Phillip, don't do that." Phillip aged 8, he was trying to reach for a chocolate at a friend's house. Obviously everybody was stuffed with chocolate apart from him.
"Phillip, don't do that." Phillip aged 11, he was wrestling with his best friend in the garden. Long story short, his friend thought his mum was a loser, because she told him not to wrestle. Phillip lost every single one of his friends after that day.
"Phillip, don't do that." Phillip aged 16, he was trying to sneak a drink at a New Year's Eve party. Phillip's 15 year old sister Jemima was buzzing with champagne despite being a year younger than him.
"Phillip, don't do that." Phillip aged 17, perhaps this is one of the most morbid ones. His sister Jemima had died a week earlier because she had been taking drugs; his family said to everyone that she raped and killed. This therefore earned him a streak of popularity and sympthy. Phillip was trying to tell his sister's boyfriend the truth- it didn't work.
"Phillip don't do that, oh certainly not!" Phillip aged 23, after telling his parents that he was going to join the circus.

The last one, there, is actually the only "Phillip, don't do that." He didn't listen. And good for him he didn't! The others didn't do him any good? Let's look at the outcome of each, "Phillip, don't do that."

- Phillip Aged 8, trying to reach for a chocolate. He was shouted at in front of many, many relatives and called fat and greedy by nearly a hundred people.
- Phillip Aged 11, wrestling with his friends. Listened to his mum and stopped playing. His friends called him a ninny and a loser. Phillip lost all his friends and cost him three years of bullying.
- Phillip Aged 16, trying to get an alcoholic drink. His Dad gave him a lecture in front of a million people. When Phillip brought up drunk 15 year old Jemima, he got a slap around the face and eternal embarrassment.
- Phillip Aged 17, trying to tell his sister's boyfriend the truth. His parents rushed to stop him and thus everyone believed he was going mad. The boyfriend shared to people that Phillip was 'going mad' and Phillip was admitted into a mental health institution for 6 months.
- Phillip Aged 23, leaving to work in a circus. Ah, what did this bring him? Well; a loving family, work that he enjoyed and loved, a girlfriend and then a wife, a wedding, a honeymoon, and a daughter, and a very very happy life.

The only reason Phillip usually told his parents to fuck off where because they basically ruined his life? Like when he was 16 and trying to hit it off with a girl called Sandra (the only decent girl Phillip knew back then), his parents told Sandra he had worms, only because they were scared Phillip would lose his 'academic concentration'. Bullshit. Okay, if he had gotten with Sandra, he might have never met Anne. But now Phillip bets that his parents wish he had married Sandra instead of Anne and this made him laugh.

So there you have it. A recount of Phillip Carlyle's admittedly shitty life- up till the age of 23 - then it certainly became better.
Because who wouldn't want a beautiful wife, a gorgeous baby and a happy life?

Omg I am actually so happy with that lol 😂 sorry this isn't a real story but promise you that the story will continue tomorrow. thank youuu for reading !! ❤️❤️
- Alice