The End

Y/N POV
It's been 5 years after the war against the new generation holy knights, During it King managed to ask me out, and of course, I said yes. And now he had the guts to ask for my hand in marriage. And today's the big day, My wedding day.

"OMG Y/N you look amazing" Diane said, while helping me with my make-up

"OMG Y/N you look amazing" Diane said, while helping me with my make-up. "Yea, Lady Diane's right Y/N you look very beautiful" Elizabeth said and smiled. Then there were 3 knocks. "Yo sis, it's me, I'm coming in" Ban came in and his eyes widened. "You look, Amazing" he said and small tears started escaping his eyes. "Ban please don't cry, if you do you will make me cry, and Diane took hours doing my makeup. I went up to Ban and hugged him. "I wish Elaine was here", me to sis, me to" We heard the door knock again, and Meliodas came in. "Hey Y/N, you ready" I looked a ban and smiled, and nodded. "Yea"

The Music started playing, Ban held his arm out for me and I took it. We walked in and I noticed all the deadly sins were their, Elizabeth and her family. Even some holy knights. I hesitated, but ban gave me a smile and we walked down. I looked forward saw king, and next to him meliodas, and then gowther next to him. My maid of honour was Diane, Elizabeth next to her, then merlin. I got to the alter and gave my flowers to Diane, and stood facing king.

(He's wearing this)"You better keep her happy, never break her heart" Ban said to king before leaving

(He's wearing this)
"You better keep her happy, never break her heart" Ban said to king before leaving.King smiled sheepishly. "Just ignore him" I smiled softly. We held hands and faced each other. And the priest started.
"Do you harlequin, take thee Y/N as your lovely wife, In sickness and health, till death do you part" King looked at Me and smiled."I do"and he put the ring on my finger,"And do you Y/N take thee harlequin as you lovely husband, in sickness and health, till death do you part", I smiled "I do", " By the power vested in me and now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" King put his arms on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed.

"I do"and he put the ring on my finger,"And do you Y/N take thee harlequin as you lovely husband, in sickness and health, till death do you part", I smiled "I do",  " By the power vested in me and now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss t...

These are your rings
Everyone started clapping. And out of the corner of my eye and saw Elaine, sitting there with a big smile on her face.
3rd Person POV
About 2 years later, King and Y/N had 2 beautiful children, A girl who you called Malia Elaine Quinn, and a boy Ash Helbrem Quinn. There middle names both of old friends. Y/N and King are now watching there own children starting their own family. Y/N and kings story may end here, but there's a new one just beginning.
_____________
Hey guys, I'm sorry but I'm ending the story here, I have lost interest in 7 deadly sins, but I didn't just want to leave it like that, so I done and ending for you. And I'm sorry to everyone who loves this, and I love all the support for. Everyone, but you never know maybe on the future, I might right another one, you never know. I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope you like my others ones. Goodbye everyone I'll se you in a different story
BYEEE *Howls*