Chapter 8: Diane's Gidion

Y/N POV
I felt the softness of the matters as I slept, Nothing could wake me up from my slumber...Well except the Snoring of Ban. Sadly there were no other rooms so I had to share one with Ban, I mean it's not weird that siblings are sleeping In the same bed...Right. I groaned and got up and kicked Ban in the head "WHAT THE HELL MAN" Ban shouted."Whoops my foot slipped" I said smirking. I went to go downstairs but was cut of when Ban Tripped me over which caused me to go down the stair. Eventually landing on my face "Whoops my foot slipped" Ban mimicked. I could hear the smirk in his  voice. I stood up and gave Ban a death glare then went into the bar and sat next to king. " Hey king" I yawned . "Hey Y/N" King said. I yawned again and my eyes started to droop.  " If your tired then go to sleep" he said. I Put my head on his shoulder and started to fall asleep "Thank you King" She said with a smile. "N-no problem" He said with a Blush.

Kings POV
'Just act Cool King, don't get a nosebleed' I thought but deep down I was like 'OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, but I kept my cool and relaxed." Alright guys we are heading to Vaizel (Is that what the village is called) to get Diane's Gidion"Meliodas shouted. " Sir king you should wake up Lady Y/N" Elizabeth said with a smile." If you wake her, your asking for a death wish" Ban said which a shiver. " Last time I woke her...It did not end well " he continued. 'Is she really that bad,I mean nothing scared Ban' I though. I shrugged."Y/N" I shook her softly. "Y/N, you need to wake up now" I whispered. She began to shift and eventually got up. " Hey king, so where are we going now" she said while rubbing her eye. 'So cute, I thought while blushing . W-w-ere g-go...", I was cut of my Elizabeth " Were going o Vaizel to get Lady Diane's Gidion", Y/N nodded and was now fully awake.

(Time skip) brought to by Meliodas being a perv

Y/N POV
I looked up at the massive hammer and sighed." How the hell are we going to get that to Diane" I shouted."First of we can't just take it, if we want it we need to compete in the fight festival" Meliodas replied. We went up to the main place and stood on a platform", Alright People in order to compete in the fight festive, we must first eliminate some of the contestants. The last people left on the platform goes through" Love Helm exclaimed (Is that his name) "3..2..1... START THE ELIMINATION ROUND" he shouted. All hell broke loose, people being thrown everywhere, punches being thrown. A lot of people came of me since I'm a girl and they think I'm weak. Let's just say those people will now treat women with respect. After a lot of fights I was still on the Platform. I also saw Ban, Meliodas and King... Well King was floating of the edge but still he got thought. All the people who were left standing went into a little cabin so they can find out who's fighting who. "Ok everyone pick a stick and see who your fighting" Love Helm said. We all picked sticks and I got one with a Black tip."Ok so the first fight will be against Matrona vs Griamor,
Fighting second is Howser vs Taizoo, Fighting third is Cain vs Old Fart" love helm shouted I laughed at that name. "Hahaha, ban I thought you were joking when you said Kings name was going to be old fart" I said to king." After the little distraction Love Helm continued the list."Fighting Fourth is Meliodaz vs Baan, Fighting last is (Fake Name) vs Haku" Love helm finished.

Ban POV
I looked over at the boy my sister was going to fight. He has Raven black hair, Blue eyes and he was quite muscular... and that's coming from me, I mean I never and I mean never compliment anyone about their body. He also has a few scars on his chest, He's wearing some bandages on his hands, some combat boots and a Black Top. He looked tuff but I know my sister will be able to beat him... well I hope so. This holy knight came up to us and believed his name is Howser. " Hey you"Howser said, We all looked up looked up."That a pretty big scar on your cheek there"He said pointing to myscar,"Just like that guy on the wanted poster" he continued.He then looked at meliodas,"And this rugrat with you, I'm pretty sure gill said the captain of the 7 deadly sins was a kid" ,He then looked at my sister,"And you, I'm sure Gulia said that one 7 deadly sin has a scar on her eye", He went to move some hair out of her face, so he can get a better luck at her scar,but I slapped it away and gave him a death glare."Ok,ok no touching" He gives us one more glare before smiling sheepishly."naahhh all your names are different, sorry for the mistake" and with that he walks away."Is it just me or are Holy knights getting more stupid" Y/N Questioned. I smiled and ruffled her hair and we all began to walks up the arena."What it's a good question" she shouted while she tried to catch up with us.
"The first fight between Griamor and Matrona Begins...NOW!!!" Love helm shouted and with that the fight festival began.

___________________________
Words Total:1002
Hey guys Rina here and I'm so sorry for the late Update and I just have to say now my Grammar is shith(Sorry for language) and Haku is just a character I made on the spot. I hope you like this. I tried to make it funny so let's hope it worked, I'll see you in my next update

Rina Out Byeee