Chapter 1: Memories

(Your POV)

I feel no pain... But yet a still feel guilt

Guilt because of what I done, I promised I'll protect her but I didn't.

Flash back
"Hey Y/N"said an angelic voice.
"Yea" I replied. I turned my head to my  fairy friend. "If I die.." She said. "No!, don't say that I will protect you" I cut her of . "But Y/N us fairies will died one day" she replied. " I Y/N  L/N promise to protect you from any danger...
End of flashback

I always remembered that day, I just wish I could die but I can't, god Elaine... Why were you so stubborn why did you save us

Flashback

"N-No Elaine yo... You take it" said a gruff voice. " no I need to save you both!!" Elaine said in a pained voice." Elaine p-please, just d-drink it" I said as I hold my eye in pain . I closed my eyes waiting for my life to end but then I felt a Cold metal to my lips and liquid going down my mouth.
I look over to Elaine and see she gave another bit to my brother but instead of putting the cup to his lips she kissed him with the pink liquid in her mouth. We were about to get killed by the demon but my brother saved me and Elaine. He set her down then look to the demon." You ready to do this sis" my brother said. Although there were tears going down my face I still got up." Ye, let's kill our selves a demon."
Elaine... I promise you I will not die I will not put your sacrifice in vain.
End of flashback

I has tears streaming down my face and I kept touching the scar that runs down my right eye, I hears something bang against the door of my cell, I look up and saw a familiar silvered hair sin...
_________________________

So I know this is crap but I'm trying
And have you figured put who your brother is if you have put his name in the comments

Well I won't be surprised if you got it right 

Love you all BYEEEE *Howls*