Chapter 2: Meetings

( Meliodas's POV) bet you didn't see that one

Me, Elizabeth, hawk and Diane where all walking to go and save the doctors daughter and ban.
"Hey sir meliodas, this may be a random question but dose sir Bon have any family?." Elizabeth asked me. "Yea did you not know that he has a sister."do u know where she might be?" Elizabeth said. " well... um... no" I looked down disappointedly.

(Time skip)
I hope Elizabeth is alright I thought.
"Hey Captain look an entrance!" Diane shouted. We all went into the entrance but Diane had to wait outside." Diane can you open this for us!" I shouted to Diane. "Sure captain anything for you"
Diane replied. Let's just say the doctors daughter may or may not have passed out. Now we have 2 girls in Diana backpack.  We heard footsteps coming form the darkness, when the person came out of the darkness I recognised him straight away... Ban I saw another figure come out of the dark. My eyes widened at who the figure was... Y/N

(Before Meliodas came to Baste prison)

( Y/N POV )
I heard a familiar chuckle "looks like you got yourself stuck there sis" said a joking voice. I wiped my tears away before Ban could see them "Oh Ban Never underestimate me I'm not stuck I was simply being patient" I said with a huge grin on my face. I started to stand up and take all the chains of me and taking all the spikes of me. I kicked the door open and looked at my brother and laugh he had a full grown ass beard. " I know I need to find a barber"he said. "No need there's one right over there" I said pointing to the holy knight that was hiding in the dark.

(Time skip)

After the fight with Ban and Jericho. I stared to look at my brother and his new hair cut " so how did it go with the barbers" I said jokingly. " well she done a pretty good job" he replied with a smile. " Did you leave her a tip" I said smirking. We heard a scream and started to follow it, I heard familiar voices. Ban started walking out, then I started when I looked at the captain I saw his eyes go wide as if he didn't know this is where I was taken to, well I won't be surprised since only Ban knew I was here. God captain still looks the same it's like he haven't even grown at all.

___________________________
Hey guys so now you know who the brother is well done  to the people who knew Ban was the brother.

BTW
IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS I NEED SOME so send me some ideas and send them to my Gmail account.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
RinaWolfSinOfGuilt@Gmail.Com

All you need to do is simple

Put your name on it
In subject type KxR ideas
Then tell me your idea