“Natsu.” Ember whispered, her eyes still closed. “You are going to want to move.”

“Why?” He asked, but before he could do anything something whizzed by his head making a whistling noise in his ear.

He followed the trajectory and saw a turquoise arrow sticking out of one of the trees. He looked at Ember in shock.

“How did you….?”

“Now is not the time.”

They both turned around as another arrow came in their direction. They jumped out of the way, both in different directions. When the arrow, this time slick black, hit the ground it exploded, sending jagged pieces of rocks in every direction. Ember looked back at the arrow that was stuck in the tree and noticed that the tree around the arrow was slowly turning to liquid.

“You two are quick. Lucky lucky lucky!!” A giggling perky voice echoed through the street.

Ember and Natsu looked from rooftop to rooftop looking for the source of the manic laughter. “Over here” the voice said, and they both looked up at the roof of the house right next to them.

Standing on the straw was a tall curvy woman not much older than the two of them. She had her blonde hair in a high ponytail on top of her head, and she carried a large wooden bow with a quiver filled with arrows of many different colors.

“Who are you?” Natsu yelled up at her.

“Mmm I’m Jesy. The greatest Archery wizard in all of Fiore.” She said, with a crazy wide mouthed smile.

“If you were so damn good why did you miss us?” Natsu laughed.

“TWICE!!” Ember yelled.

“Because I wanted to. “ She smirked.

With incredible speed she loaded another arrow and shot it, but Ember and Natsu were able once again to avoid it. The arrows kept coming, and each time they hit something they had a different reaction. One in the garden let off a purple smoke. One that hit another tree turned all the leaves dead and black. Another caught a straw roof on fire.

Natsu tumbled and rolled and then launched himself at Jesy. She went to shoot an arrow at him but his flame engulfed fist reached her face first. She stumbled backwards but lifted her bow without missing another beat, but this time she pointed and shot it at Ember. Ember swung her scythe as the arrow came at her and deflected it. In the split second that Jesy turned her attention away from Natsu he blasted her with a Fire Dragon Wing attack. Jesy fell and rolled off the flaming roof, landing on the stone road with a thud. She groaned and tried to get back up but she just fell down again, and then she didn’t move. Natsu landed on his feet right next to her with a smile on his face. Ember nodded at him with a smile.

“Nice scythe moves.” Natsu complimented.

“Your moves were wayyyyy better.” Ember laughed.

“Tsk tsk tsk……” another woman, coming out from around the back of the house.

She was even taller than Jesy, with long legs and extremely revealing clothing. Her breasts were almost uncovered. Her blonde hair hung over her shoulders and to the middle of her back. Her lips were the color of blood.

“I knew that was too easy.” Natsu scowled.

“ You took down my sister. Hm. Pity. I guess now I am going to have to take you down. The name is Cheza.” The woman smiled, her teeth shining in the sunlight.

Natsu went to charge at her but suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. Ember looked at him with wide eyes. He didn’t move. Cheza stood there smiling and laughing.