⠀⠀⠀» [f.r.] background

BEFORE

BEFORE

Fallon Amelia Rivers was born of Geoffrey and CeCe Rivers on December 13, 2131. They were a working-class family and therefore lived in one of the poorest sectors of the Ark, which was called Factory Station, alternately known as Walden. Her mother was an assistant nurse while her father served as a tailor. CeCe's medical connections are what led her to become acquainted with Abby Griffin, which brought their families closer and made Fallon become best friends with Clarke Griffin practically from birth.

In her younger years, Fallon was known to be a bundle of immense energy, restless, and excitable, very much a foil to Clarke's serious upbringing as one of the Privileged. Her outgoing and sometimes too-loud personality caused her relationship with Wells Jaha to be quite rocky. Later on, her tendencies to steal would cause an even larger rift between them, although Wells didn't know about her crimes.

When Fallon was nine, Geoffrey taught her to steal the necessities in order to survive. These items mainly ranged from soap and other hygiene products to food. However, she quickly gained the ropes of stealth and became addicted to the rush she got from it. Her most prominent memory of it was stealing the items needed to create matching bracelets for her and Clarke for the girl's thirteenth birthday.

She was eventually caught stealing at the age of twelve, but her father took the blame and was immediately floated for a crime he didn't commit. The knowledge that she was the cause of his death deeply affected Fallon.

The next three years before her arrest, she became more immersed in her mother's work and planned on becoming a nurse or doctor later in adulthood. Her medical knowledge would eventually save herself and others during their time on Earth.

Her very first boyfriend was Caleb Jones, who had been seventeen at the time. He was conventionally attractive but lacked a decent enough personality to make their relationship last. Although they shared a mutual attraction for one another, his apparent lack of positivity caused her to end their relationship after a few months.

Fallon had been wandering the halls when she noticed a guard walking toward her. She distracted him well enough in order to steal his handgun and teach herself the basics of shooting before she returned it. This guard turned out to be Bellamy Blake, but she only realized it when she told the story in front of him and he connected the dots.

Only months later, she was caught stealing old movies for her and Clarke to watch and was given a trial before the Council. They voted almost unanimously for her to be put in the Sky Box.

 They voted almost unanimously for her to be put in the Sky Box

AFTER

Fallon was put in a cell with a sixteen-year-old named Eliah Savestone. The two got along fairly well for a year until Eliah suddenly attacked her, causing Fallon to be given her own cell in Solitary. She decorated her room with quotes and words to make it more personalized. One of the only things that kept her sane was a notebook and pen she was given, which she often wrote in and fantasized about what she would have done differently if she could have another chance. She stayed in this cell for another year.

In the few months before the prisoners were scheduled to go to Earth, Fallon was chosen to be a part of the Earth Skills class taught by Charles Pike to ninety-three other delinquents. Others such as Jasper Jordan, Zoe Monroe, Harper McIntyre, and John Murphy were in her class. She didn't pay very much attention due to the fact that she didn't know that she would need the information, which cost her once Pike attacked Murphy as a lesson.

Fallon was in for a wake-up-call once guards burst into her cell in order to send her down to Earth.