Mîßtreßs 💔💔💔

Mallii whispered Anika and without wasting a second Anika hug her tightly and start crying loudly ..

Malli - Anieee what happen why arw u crying .. Listen i m not angry with you anymore yrrr .. Stop crying ..

Anika start breathing heavily .. She hold malli tightly and passed out in her arms .. Mallika get worried she start patting her cheeks and with difficulty she placed Anika on bed ..

Sidd call the doctor shouted Mallika with tear in her eyes .. A man nearly 28 enter in room and call the doctor ..  He sat near mallika and tried to make her calm ..

"Don't know what happened with anii sid " she was crying badly ..  It's all happen bcoz of me ...  I shouldn't fight with her that day complained Mallika like a baby and cried hard putting her head on his husband chest ..

"Stop crying jaan " ..  It will effect our baby console siddharth putting his hand on malli tummy ..

Siddd ..  Why doctor taking this much time damit yelled malli being impatient ..

Cool down ..  Cool down malli ..  He will be come in some minutes said siddharth and Caresses her hair ..

Doctor enter in room guided by one of their servant ..  He send both malli and sidd out qnd start checking Anika

"We should inform shivay" said siddharth taking out his phone and dialled shivay's number ..
"Hmm " hummed Mallika and concentrate on the close door ..

Shivay pick the call in 1sr ring and greet sid by hello with worriee voice ..
" heyy shivay ..  Anika isn't fine she get faint suddenly " plzz come soon said Siddharth in worried tone ..
" where are you guys now " asked shivay with tension ..
" in my mansion " doctors are checking her replied siddharth ..
Okk i m coming said shivay on other side of phone ..  He placed the report inside his coat and run out of office ..  He drove away towards Sidhika mansion ..