Prologue

A boy is seen sleeping in mid of a king size bed with slightly open mouth and messy hair ..  Beside of him a girl is sleeping hugging him tightly ..  Her face is covered by her hair ..

Sun peeped inside the room through curtains ..  Sunrays hit boy face making him change  his side in sleeping position ..  He tightened the hug around her waist and pull her more closer in sleep ..  Their naked body brushed against each other making them shiver in sleep ..

Boy open his eyes and smiled seeing an angelic face ..  He kissed her forehead she smiled in sleep and went more close to him ..  Her core come in contact with his dick making his hormones go wild again ..

Boy rubbed her lips from his thumb .. He lean down and capture her lips in a  soft kiss ..  She opened her eyes and start responding the kiss with equal need and passion .. Her hand made way in his hairs and pull him more closer ..  He smiled in kiss and hovered her and start grinding himself against her and they went for a wild makeout ..

After an hour
Girl kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes ..  Boy wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her more closer
Girl - Now leave me ..  I need a shower
Boy - ohh my god baby ..  Don't tell me u need shower for control ur hormones ..
Girl - Shut Up i need shower bcoz i wanna freshup and eat something ..
Boy - ohh yaa thn let's have a shower together (huskingly)
Girl - Shut up ..  I m sore now
Boy - hey i didn't mention about sex (wink)
Girl - u didn't mention but i know ur intentions verywell ..