Author's Note

When I was writing the book I didn't have names for any of the new characters. Then I listens to this song and named the main character Gabriel. I even almost made him the oldest son. (I really like Alec Benjamin even cuter then Brendon Urie and I actually almost have a chance.) Anyway when I started I almost had Amell and Gabriel have a romantic relationship. So I'm going to give all my loves a little bonus. It would have looked kinda like this:

"Do I remind you of him?" Gabriel asked, looking forward. He couldn't look at the man he was sleeping next to.

Amell was laying next to him almost asleep. When he heard Gabriel's voice he turned over to see him, only to see Gabriel's bare back facing him in the moon light that leaked into the room in return. Amell knew exactly what he ment whenever he said "him".

"Why would you ask that Gabriel?" Amell was resting on his elbows.

Gabriel had been struggling with this question for days, ever since they first laid together. Amell hadn't talked about Malin much since Gabriel had been there. But Gabriel could tell that Malin lingered on his mind.

"You didn't answer me. Is that the only reason you keep me around? Some sick fantasy of me as my father!?" Gabriel yelled in tears.

"Gabriel no, don't even think like that." Amell said sitting up and pulling Gabriel into his arms. Amell rocked him back and fourth. Amell started to kiss his cheek and neck. "I don't think that you're Malin. I know that you're you. I love you because your not afraid to be who you are, to hate, to love." Amell said.

Amell wiped away Gabriel's tears. He held him close. Gabriel had no clue how he came to love this man that was so much older than he was.

Well that's all I got. Maybe I'll do a version of the second book like that but for now I just want to relax for a while. Work on my other books and do some editing. As for now the hardest part of biding all of you. I'll see you in the next adventure.