He's like a woman on a diet in short. He hates eating too much yet he wants me to eat more than I can do.

"Aloha!" Someone suddenly spoke on stage and I turn to see a beautiful gay with red hair  wearing a colourful Hawaiian shirt and beach shorts. "I heard that we have so many tourists dining here with us so, welcome to Hawaii!"

The audience claps unison, seems to be entertained. He must be a stand up comedian in this place.

"My name is Clara, not my real name, and I am very happy to see those smiles on your face..." he started talking and cracking up some jokes for the whole time while everyone eats. And I must say, he is such a funny guy. Even I can't even eat properly because I keep on laughing.

But as expected, Caius didn't even utter a simple chuckle. He just eats there and types something in his phone, didn't care a thing in the word. But not until, Clara comes down the stage and walks through the audience and by luck, he stops near our table catching Caius attention.

"Excuse me, sir. My name is Clara, not my real name, and I just noticed how handsome you are from afar." Clara states and the whole attention of the people are now focused to us. "May I ask your name?" He puts his microphone near his lips.

And Caius was just looking around but he manages to stay calm.

"Oh my, am I too beautiful that you got speechless upon seeing me, my love?" Clara asks dramatically causing everyone to laugh. "If you do not want to tell your name then I will ask this lady over here."

Now he turns to me. Oh no, don't put that microphone towards me.

"Hi, can I eat him?" He suddenly blurts out. "Because he looks so much yummier than the chicken that he is eating."

I chuckled and just nods my head.

"I can? That's good, so lady, who is this handsome man in your life? Please tell me that you are the sister."

"No, I'm actually the fiancée."

"Alright, reject!" Clara suddenly snapped and raised his hands in the air. "Why all hot men are taken? Too bad that only this woman can taste him."

I laughed. Not really comfortable with the word taste because there is no tasting that is going to happen.

"So, when's the wedding?"

"Tomorrow."

The crowd makes some noise and laughter. "Sorry to bust you bubble sweetheart, but there are no wedding that will occur tomorrow because I will stab you right now."

Woah, this Clara really likes Caius but I know it is just a joke.

"How about you? When are you going to plan to talk?" He turns his attention back to Caius.

Caius shakes his head and huskily chuckles. "What do you want me to say?"

"How about telling us how much you love your fiancée? With that, I will think about on what kind of way that I can kill her and I will be your wife instead" now Clara is siting on top of our table.

"I love my fiancée more than my own life."

"Awwwe" the whole crowd chanted in unison causing me to laugh. Don't tell me that they believe that crap.