meet cymphonique and prodigy

CYMPHONIQUE POV

                                                Hey everybody my name is cymphonique and im 16. Ummm I got to Sumner Academy. I have 6 bestfreinds Princeton,Ray RayRocRoyal,Yn,Babydoll,and Ki'loni. They are the bestest freinds youcan ever have even though they can be so irratating. How can I forget my wonderful boyfriend Prodigy he is the best boyfriend you can ever dream of he's sweet funny goofy and smart and he always stay loyal he's like everything a girl can imagine. Nobody is going to get away of our relationship[but that's what she think}. But I just hope he aint messin with the school sluts Star and beauty. If he is I will slap his chiken lovin chris brown wanna be ass so dam hard he will go flying around the word twice. So yeahh idk what else to say so umm peace.

                                                                               PROD'S POV

                                                      What's gucci my nigga it's your boy prod here and im livin the life. i'm 16 and i go to Sumner Academy. Umm i have 6 freinds and they are like my niggas and r.o.d they are shaqueshiua watermonlondrea cherrymonlondrea chickenmonlondreas im just playin l.o.l they are Yn, Ki'loni,Babydoll,Princeton,Ray Ray,and Roc Royal. Then I have the love of my life cymphonique she is everything to me I would even take a bullet for her that's how much I lover her. One thing for sure I will always be loyal to my babe. Im pretty sure you guys know the 2 thotties at our school star and beauty. They are always up on me and isssh. I be like bitch be gone nobody want yall thiristies asses. Well that should be it. Hold up dam igot toget ready for school andget me some chicken. Bye niggas and stay gucci.