meet princeton

???- ''Ahh fuck yeah just like that ride that dick''

                       ???-''Ahh fuck prince you feel so good inside of me ahh fuck go faster.''

                        Prince- *goes harder* yeahhh star you like that

                        Star- Yes fuck baby am i better then your girl yn i betshe can't ride a dick like me.

                        Prince-*stops* WTF,WTH ARE YOU TALIKN BOUT

                          Star- FIRST OF ALL STOP YELLIN DAM ALL I SAID WAS, WAS I BETTER THAN YOUR GIRL

                        Prince-  YOU KNOW WHAT GET TF OUT MY HOUSE AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE

                                Star- NOOO WERE NOT FINISH 

                                Prince-YES TF WE ARE *drag her to the door* 

                                Star- LET ME GO LET ME GO*gets thrown out the house*         PRINCETON GIVE ME MY CLOTHES

                                Prince- Oh yeah*goes upstaires and throw her clothes at her*  STAY YOUR LONG TITY NO NIPPLE STANK PUSSY ASS MY HOUSE.

                                        Star- YOU WASN'T SA-

                                        Prince-*slams door in her face*

                                PRINCETONS POV

                                Hey everybody I know you guys are like WTF how are you gonna cheat on your girl with the school slut. I can explain star came here to talk and it got out of control. But I can't happen tho star has a body on her and it's just so tempting. But I know should stop because I dont want to reuin my relationship with yn so this will be the last time this thing between me and star would happen. Yn is a nice,sweet,funny and is ghetto at times, and she is everything a boy would want in a girl.Did i mention she has a body for days.Antways let me introduce myself. I have 6 bestfriends babydoll,cymphonique,ki'loni, ray ray,prodigy,roc royal.Yeah before I forget Im 15{ik thats not their real age]and im a migga{blackand mexican} and I go to Sumner Academy. Antways i have to get ready for hell hole. So peace and make sure you spread the peace.

 So Can you guys please comment so you can tell me how the story is and what I need to work on thx.