meet yn

This is my first story so hang with me

                                                                 YN POV

                                        Hi everybody my name is yn im 15 and i go to Sumner Academy. Im about 5ft 5{i know shorty rite.}, lightskin and my hair comes to my mid back and has hazel eyes. I date Jacob Perez, and yes the jacob perez from Mindless Behavior so dont hate. I have 6 best freind,and they are Babydoll, Cymphonique ,Ki'loni lee,prodigy,ray ray & roc royal and we all going out with eachother. There are 2 girls at our school and they are straight up thots and their names are Beauty and Star. { Ihave nonthing aganist them} I don't even know why they call their selves that. Like Beauty u aint no beauty. You know how people say they need their beauty sleep WELL  shiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddd it;s gonna take her like a damn decade or if not more to become atleast average lookin. And star, dont even get me started on her slut ass. Like Bitch you know you aint no dam star. She is always talkin bout how she can get any man she want any time. Then i be like bitch nobody and i mean NOBODY want your loss ass no wall havin ass. Man I hope Prince is not messing with them. Well i have to go to school. Cant wait to see my boo thang. Peace*

How did i do for the first chap wa sit good

plz read voteand comment thx