"What are you doing, hyung?"

"I wanted to hold hands all of a sudden. Why? You don't want to?" Yoongi lied and added it with a pout.

"Of course I want to, hyung!" Hoseok beamed at him.

Yoongi then cleared his throat and let go of the other's hand.

"It's late so we should head home," Yoongi reminded and the sibling agreed.

"Bye, both hyungs," Hoseok waved and walked off first.

"Bye bye, kitty," Jaehwa winked which led to Yoongi having cold shudders and caused his cheeks to burn.

"Stop teasing me!" Yoongi gritted his teeth and Jaehwa was satisfied with his reaction.

"Alright alright... and Jin?"

"Yes?" Jin blinked. He wondered why he was needed to be addressed.

She gave him huge smile until her eyes turned crescent, "It's nice to meet you."

Time stopped for Jin once again. That smile of hers just gave him a beautiful embrace around his heart. He was not comfortable with humans but he sure did wish to see her more often.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Jaehwa."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook had his hands in his pockets and hummed as he walked down Min's residence nonchalantly. He reached the place that he was called to and knocked on the door. He entered once he was permitted.

"A pleasant night, Mr. President," he greeted with a toothy grin and then looked at Taehyung who was standing beside, "And Mr. Taehyung."

Taehyung looked down while Min just cleared his throat. Jungkook plopped himself down comfortably on the seat and crossed his leg.

"So, what have you called me for, Mr. President?"

"I've heard that you've not being doing your duties properly."

"By not doing properly, did you mean talking to that half green eyed son of yours?"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Do you have the upper hand or do I have it? Think carefully what you might lose if the world knows it."

Min didn't have another word to say and Jungkook smirked in victory. He got up to leave and just before he did, he turned.

"Don't be too serious, Mr. President. I am not a fool to go against the ruler... yet," he emphasised the word 'yet' mockingly and walked out without a care.

Min clicked his tongue and clenched his fist in anger just as Taehyung dashed out to follow the officer.

"That cocky boy needs to know his place."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung looked around the hallway as he couldn't find the other. He believed he had lost him but just as he turned, Jungkook stood before him.

"Looking for me?"

Taehyung was astonished by the sudden appearance but he maintained his composure.

"I suggest you to stop behaving so rudely towards my father if you wish to live."

"Is the president's son actually worried about me?"

"Think whatever you want but if you continue to act this way towards my father then I will have no choice but to-"

Jungkook drew in closer until Taehyung hit his back against the wall. He slammed his palm against the wall and cornered the other boy.

"But what?" He grabbed Taehyung's hand and rolled the sleeves up. The whipping bruises were clearly visible on the other's arm. Taehyung abruptly pulled his arm back and put down his sleeves.

"How can a father abuse his own son, Taehyung? I know you hate this life and that you are waiting for your brother to save you escape. But think about it again, Taehyung. Am I the threat or are you the threat to your father?"

Jungkook chuckled and patted his shoulder.

"You can come to me anytime, Taehyung. I'm willing to help an old friend's brother."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Being back at Yoongi's house relieved Jin. He didn't know why but he felt safe and comfortable in this house instead of elsewhere. It was probably due to the fact that there was barely any humans other than Yoongi living in this house.

Jin washed himself up while Yoongi prepared their dinner. He wondered about Yoongi's family but didn't bring up the topic. He believed that they were not on good terms and decided to not dig any further into his personal matters.

They then returned back to their designated rooms. Jin was once again just thinking about what to do to entertain himself for the rest of the night. His thoughts were once again interrupted by a loud thud from the neighbour room.

This time, he got up and rushed off as he felt a sharp signal. The room was dark so he turned on the light and froze in his spot. Jin couldn't even care about his eyes turning green when he saw an unfamiliar person inside the room. That boy had severe burn marks on his face and his eyes were glowing brightly in green.

"What happened, Jimin?" Yoongi asked as he entered the room.

And another thing that shocked Jin was when he turned around and saw that Yoongi's right eye was green.

Fairly Insane | {K.SJ}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara