Intro

7 years ago

Breaking News

Reporter: Just around 4 am in the morning, a fire broke out on Green St. The home fire killed are fellow anchor David Wilson and his wife Nancy who was a teacher at Jefferson High school. 11 people were killed in this fire it was said to be their daughters birthday party.The one survivor of this fire is there 12 year old daughter Fenty Wilson. Fellow neighbors did say that before the fire they saw a man with a hoodie snooping around the house earlier in the week. If anyone has any information on this suspect please call the police department.

Sika: Trish isn't that your best friend from college, Nancy.

Patricia: That is, aww and Fenty's all the way in California by herself without any family. We have to go see if we can take her in.

Joe: Umm don't we have multiple people living in this house. Really?! One more.

Sika: No one told your ass to get a girl pregnant now did they? You are a grown ass man find a place of your own she's a 12 year old girl.

Joe: I don't care, I won't support this. She can always find another family. Why ours?

Patricia: Shut the hell up before I knock some sense into you. Your father's right you can always get your own place and find a job that will provide for you little own family.

I guess this is the start of my story, how one perfect day that celebrates life would also be the day that your whole family dies from a fire. Not only that I had to move from California to Florida, to a family that I didn't even know with members who didn't care about me and belittled me. I guess that day really ignited a flame in me that I'll always live with.