one.

..⃗.  [oh! darling] 𑁍ࠜ ・゚ˊˎ

╰┈➤ ❝ [i'm thinking about love

╰┈ [i'm thinking about love... i'm thinking in silence. i'm thinking it's too late. it's incurable. and it's too late.]
╰┈ingeborg bachmann

SHE WATCHED HIM WITH A SMALL SMILE. He slammed his drum sticks against his thighs. She smiled at his passion and at the pure joy he visibly felt as he drummed. His body rested against the bleachers. "It's all in the technique." He told his curly-haired friend. She quietly giggled at his joke, trying to not grab his attention.

Ken Miller snapped a rubber band against a girl's butt. "Ow!" She exclaimed as she turned towards him. "Don't touch me, you scuzz." With that, her and her friend walked away in annoyance and disgust to approach the girl who watched one of the boys. "What a fuckin' creep. Can you believe that, Rings?"

"Sorry," Ken sarcastically called out, "your butt was calling to me."

With a soft giggle, Ringo rolled her eyes. "You're letting those idiots get under your skin?" Her baby pink lips curled into a smile. A soft breeze blew past them, telling them that fall was approaching quickly. A shiver ran up her spine, forcing her to hold her knees closer against her chest.

"Hey Nicholas," Daniel Desario called as he entered the patio, Lindsay Weir close behind him, "you get those M80s?" His charismatic smile was enough to grab the attention of any girl in the twenty foot radius, but once he opened his mouth, it was always downhill from there.

"Totally, man. You got the money?" Nick Andopolis, Ringo's secret crush, called back to his friend. Something about the tall drummer always made her heart flutter. Maybe it was his goofy smile or maybe it was his clear passion for music that she loved, or maybe it was all of it.

With a sigh, Ringo rested her chin against her knees. Her rose red hair cascaded past her shoulders. As her tired eyes watched the tall boy, a short figure ran up to her. "Ringo!" A squeaky voice called out. "Thank God, you're here."

A quiet giggle escaped Ringo's lips. "Hey, Starr." The small yet fiery redhead ran up to the group of girls. "What's the sitch, little red?" Ringo's friend, Claire Porter, asked as she smacked bubblegum between her teeth. It was enough to make anyone cringe at the blonde's attempt at coolness. Part of Ringo wondered if she would be considered cool for having Claire as a friend. Being a cool kid would have been... cool, she supposed.

"I'd rather make out with Principal Farber!" Nick's shout grabbed the attention of the teenage redhead who let every other noise drown out.

"Oof," Daniel winced, "again?"

Nick's smirk dropped. "Shut up, man." Ken let out a quiet chuckle while Daniel held back laughter. Nick punched Daniel's arm earning an attempted 'purple nurple'. Ringo laughed as Nick slapped Daniel on the head, only to be punched in the thigh.