"Rose you need to get your ass in the shower so we can get to class" he says and I scamper into the shower turn on the hot and cold taps. I take off my clothes and step in the shower washing my hair and quickly hopping out, grabbing a towel and drying myself.

I hastily put on the clothes Sam gave me and I brush my hair applying some concealer and mascara. I don't even bother to see what Sam chose because I am too busy running out of the room, jumping on Sam's back and blowing kiss to Gerard while Sam and I leave to class.

We sit down in our seats and Sam turns to me snapping his fingers in front of my face. "You and Gerard. Details. Now" He says and I shrug saying "He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes... Now anyways the important thing is you and that girl you spend all your time with. Name, address, social security code. Bro get me up on those details". "Shes coming to Franks party tonight. Your just going to have to find her" he say opening his English folder and I get mine out too. 

We drop the subject as our teacher comes in and spend the rest of the lesson reading and making study notes for exams. 

I hear the bell ring and I hurry out of the library from where I was studying. I dash into my room and check the clock. It reads to be 5:50 pm exactly 10 minutes till Franks party. I brush my hair and start pulling pieces of makeup out of my bag. As I apply my mascara I hurry over to my wardrobe and look through my dresses. I find my black dress where one of the sides are ripped up. I pull it on while hopping on one foot putting on my red high-heels. I quickly put on the other shoe and read the time off my phone.

5:58pm.

I am a motherfucking shape shiftier.

I run out of my room and knock on Franks door. He opens it and gives me a sloppy hug and points to Gerard winking. Frank is smashed out of his mind. I nod walking in looking around trying to see someone who looks like Sam's girlfriend. I spot Sam with his arm around a girl with pink hair and a nose ring. She wears a tight leopard print dress which looks perfect on her.

I walk up to her and introduce myself. She smiles and pulls me into a hug and we begin to talk while Sam rolls his eyes. "What your name"? I ask and she smiles sweetly and reply's back saying "Mandy but only my friends call me that". She quickly turns back to Sam purring in his ear. I clear my throat and walk over to Gerard.

"Hi" I awkwardly say seeing 'Mandy' push Sam into a room.  I notice a beer in Gerard's hand and I go to open my mouth to say something  but he puts it in my hand. "I got it for you silly" he says and I kiss him on the cheek. "Gee I'm proud of you I know this is a big step".

He smiles dismisses him self to go check on Frank. I start talking to random people as Gerard walks into the mass of people in front of me. 

I feel the time go past and Gee still hasn't come back. I put my drink he gave me down and I wander around try to find Gerard. I push past people and looks left and right. I stumble into his room and look around.

I step around all of his clothes and  stuff that lay on the floor and check to make sure he's not lurking in any corners. I walk back out and people bump into me as I try to get to the bathroom. I hear someone make a weird noise and before I can reach the door handle someone grabs my wrist and pulls me into the hallway.

I look up to see a glass eyed Gerard breathing down on me with his alcoholic breath.

It feels like my heart has dropped out of me.

He giggles opening my door and grabs my waist taking me over to the kitchen. I turn away from him sighing and go to get some food. But Gerard whips me around stumbing on his feet and forces his lips onto him. He moves his hands to my hips and pushes me to the counter. I feel his tighten and he starts moving his lips around my neck.

"Gee, stop it" I say lightly pushing him off me but he comes back to me again

"Gerard! Stop!" I yell at him shoving him off. He stumbles back a bit and mutters "sorry". Take him into my room and give him some clothes and a toothbrush. I walk into the bathroom so I can get changed and brush my hair/teeth. 

I walk out and Gerard is sitting on my bed and I pull back the blankets. He crawls in sniffling and I sit down on the bed. 

"I don't feel good Rosie" he says complaining like a child. I stand up and go to the bathroom to fetch a bucket. I bring it back over to Gerard and who is muttering "sorry" and "horrible" over and over again. I kiss his forehead and tell him to go to sleep while I walk back out to set up some Advil and water for tomorrow. 

I pile up the pillows on the couch and I curl up into a ball trying to stay as warm as possible.

And that's how I fell asleep.

HEY GUYS IMMA BACK. I MISSED YOU ALL AND IT HAS BEEN TONS BUSY IN MY LIFE BUT THAT IS NOT EXCUSE SO I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS OUT ASAP.

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I NEED 4-5 VOTES AND IM SURE YOU ALL CAN DO IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL TOTALY FAB.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL SEE YOU WHEN I GET THOSE 4-5 VOTES

BYE XX