Deep and Meaningful

I sigh and look at Gerard in the eyes; he has hazel brown eyes with little flecks of gold in them. I look back down at the playground and ask "Do you want the full story"? "Yeah, I won't judge" he says gently. I take breath and move a bit closer to me, while he looks down at me. "So, being Rays little sister and all they always treated Ray like to golden child. If he liked music I couldn't", Gerard nods in agreement. "Ray didn't think like that and he would give me all of his stuff, he was awesome. But my parents hated that and then they started scream at me that I was useless and I was horrible and that they wish I was dead". I stammer out the last part and catch my breath which has gotten shaky. "Hey, it’s okay" Gerard ways and I nod and continue. "So I decided that it was all true and started self-harm around the age of 14 and then people at school started calling me a fat cunt and then I started starving to be skinny". I adjust my jumper and pick up a leaf and begin crunching it in my hands. "God looking back on it I'm so pathetic, people have it way worse". "No Rose! Don’t think like that it’s not true" Gerard quickly says, I look at him in the eyes and give him a quick smile. "Then I started drawing and that just brought on another load of shit from my parents and the said it was horrible and that the drawing should rot in hell and one night I can down stairs with a drawing looking for Ray and my dad saw it and he back me up and yelled about how horrible it was and how I should die and cut deeper, then he ripped the drawing up into pieces and put it in the fire place. He slapped me and told me to go upstairs." Gerard stops me there and says "how many times has this happened because that could be reported as abuse. “No, it was just once he got into a fight with my mum and I guess he just lost it and took it out on me" I lie, I mean it happened like twice but it really wasn't a big deal. Gerard nods wanting me to go on and I say "Ray kept me going, he put the fuel in the fire really, he encouraged me to go here and so I applied for a scholarship and I got in and I was a total bitch and left as soon as I could and I'm just horrible and I don't really know what I'm doing, I just wanted to escape". I look up at Gerard who pulls me into a hug and coos "It’s okay; really it is they are back in Jersey and its okay to run away. You can run away with me anytime you want". I look up at him though his chest and he wipes away my tears that I haven’t realized.

Gerard lets me go and honestly I wanted him to keep hugging me. He carefully lifts up my jumper and looks down at my wrists which are scared and have cuts all over them. He carefully grabs on to my wrist and says "It will get better; I promise I will make it better for you". I look back up into his eyes and he starts leaning closer into me, I lean in to and close my eyes. I hear the bell from the university ring in the background. "He gives me a small (sad) smile and says "I didn't realized how loud the bell was", I give him a small smile and hop off, he grabs onto my wrist and yells. “I’ll race you there" and pulls me along the sidewalk into the alleyways and back into the University gates.

I look at him and pant and wheeze. "Lazy" he says and picks me up over his shoulder and takes me to our next class. We walk around a bit and I think Gerard got lost, he looks around and asks "Uh... Rose, not to alarm you or anything but where are we/where is our class". I giggle and try and pull out a crumbled piece of paper out of my back pocket but a teacher comes running over and says "Are you Mr. Way and Miss. Toro". Gerard and I turn a shade of pink and say sheepishly "Yes". "Come along your very far away from your class, I think you will need to put Miss. Toro down, right now" She says trying not to laugh. She seems nice a younger teacher who looks like she is in her last 20s. "Sorry, it’s illegal" Gerard sassily reply’s and continues carrying me to the class room.

 OKAY ILY

IMMA BE UPDATING LOTS BECUASE MY BFF IS GOING AWAY AND SHE NEEDS SHIT TO READ

<3

LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE